No other subject has ever been more sensitive and secretive than erectile dysfunction. It is also a massive blow to the male ego, and it’s often quite a big issue for women if their partners have the problem. Although most men talk about it somewhat uncomfortably, if ignored, it also has the potential to destroy the mental health of people.
What is Erectile Dysfunction?
When a man is suffering from an erectile dysfunction problem, he may not be able to either get a proper erection or be unable to hold on to the available structure long enough to have sex, In general, ED is more of an individual problem than a disorder, so that it rules out blaming either partner as the cause because it is certainly exciting.
Nevertheless, there are many medical conditions known to affect ED in people. Some of these conditions are believed to reduce blood flow and functioning of the nerves, resulting in people getting erection problems.
Symptoms of ED
- Inability to achieve or maintain an erection
- Inconsistent ability to achieve/maintain an erection
- The tendency to sustain only brief erections
- Premature ejaculation
- Delayed ejaculation
- inability to achieve orgasm after ample stimulation
Speak to your doctor if you have any of those symptoms, especially if they last for 3 months or longer. This will help decide if an underlying illness needing medication is causing the symptoms.
Causes of ED
ED also has multifactorial causes and involves specific conditions such as diabetes and heart disease. Often the disorder can be an early warning sign of heart issues and up to 40 percent of ED cases arise from vascular complications such as atherosclerosis, or plaque accumulation in the arteries. ED may have wide consequences for the quality of life of a man and can include issues with depression, intimacy, anxiety, and self-esteem.
ED causes are usually a side-effect of physical illness, disability, or medications. While there are many causes, the physical causes the most common include:
- High Blood Pressure
- Heart Disease
- Prescription Medications
- Alcoholism or Substance Abuse
Medicines for ED
Many people try to cure their erectile dysfunction without, and most can, going back and forth to the end of the universe. There are ways to change how well your body absorbs chemicals that are present in ED tablets that relax the blood vessels to make your penis function more freely.
Here are some popular medicines for ED
- Sildenafil: Sildenafil citrate is a scientifically tested drug used to treat erectile dysfunction in males. This is a synthetic drug developed primarily for the treatment of painful sexual infections and issues with erection loss. There are many drugs available in the sector in this new age for treating sexual disorders. The Kamagra oral jelly is a type of sildenafil citrate, which thus helps to combat erectile dysfunction. Sildenafil helps with nitric oxide production in phallic muscles and makes them relax. As these muscles induce an inflow of blood in adequate quantity in a relaxed state to expand your manhood and make it difficult.
- Tadalafil: Tadalafil is a drug used for treating erectile dysfunction. Tadalafil is the generic drug name and Tadalafil (branded version) is the active ingredient. The only difference between the two is the price, the more costly Tadalafil is. Tadalafil is part of a group of medicines called type 5 (PDE 5) phosphodiesterase inhibitors. Tadacip 20 mg is more of a smoother and relaxing muscle. This drug works upon the circulatory system instantly. It helps the blood carriers extend their walls. The drug’s primary function is to improve blood flow in those different areas of the body.
- Avanafil: Avanafil tablets are used to treat erectile dysfunction (impotence) in men because of inadequate blood flow into the penis, which is an inability to obtain or sustain a healthy erect penis appropriate for sexual intercourse. Avanafil tablets relax the blood vessels in the penis that increase blood flow and induce an erection, which is the normal reaction to sexual stimulation. Avanafil pills, however, only work while you’re sexually aroused.
- Vardenafil: Vardenafil is a highly effective oral drug that enhances erectile function in sexually challenged patients. For cases of moderate and extreme types of erectile dysfunction the drug also improves. Vardenafil is one of the best options if you can’t keep an erection there.You can also try other treatments like a penile pump, penile surgery, and injections. Please contact your doctor before taking any treatment for ED.
Leave a Reply