It is recommended that an accounting software India be chosen carefully and not just go ahead and get something low cost, from online shopping portals. Hence, evaluating the accounting software with the features that it has, before buying it is of vital importance.
The best GST billing software also have accounting features, but buying a stand-alone software for the sole purpose of accounting is best. The right accounting features in the software will boost the business growth as there will be no confusion with handling the money.
- Information Accuracy: The maintenance of accurate data is extremely important. It becomes more vital when it is financial data. A person may make mistake but the software should not make mistakes.
- Easy Access: The modern software for accounting these days happen to be hosted on cloud, so they can be accessed from any device with internet, username and password. Thus, making all data accessible and increase the work speed.
- Maintaining Collaboration: It is imperative to have healthy and fruitful relations with all the internal employees, vendors and distributors. A good accounting software would make it convenient to requesting timely payments, locating bills or invoices as well as identify any payments that were missed. The collaboration would be easy, while the checking financials to see if they are up-to-date; would be convenient.
- Easier Organising: The finances should be simplified as well as organized properly. It helps in finding any particular data or transaction easy. While keeping track or updating the expenses becomes a seamlessly easy task.
- Data Security: The data has to be absolutely safe and non-accessible without permission. Thus, the data needs to be encrypted and only accessible to the person with valid login credentials with a dedicated phone number for OTP receiving.
- Controlled Access: The accounting software India should have flexibility to grant controlled access to the accountant, investors and other employees who are doing the data entry. Thus, it should enable the users to look into Balance sheet, P&L statements, some part of the accounts, export the necessary financial reports in PDF or Excel format. Also, it should allow deep analysis based on project type, financial year or date. However, there should be restrictions on the access as well as use, but viewing should be allowed only to some data that doesn’t need to be confidential from select few.
- Reporting: Merely having raw data is of no use, until it could be translated thoroughly into conveniently presentable information, which is also comprehendible. The reporting should be done in a chosen format by the user, which could be pie charts, simple tables, manhattans or graphs.
- Taxation: Tracking the tax that is to be paid or collected is indeed a massive task in itself. Hence, a software that does an account of taxes as well, would be beneficial because it will save much trouble and time.
Though, a best GST billing software would do much for the business, but an accounting software that can be accessed over cloud from anywhere; is the best.