The process of building an app is expensive and involving for both resources and time allocated to it. At times, you might not just have enough finances to build a costly app but you still need to get into the market and land deal immediately.
In such cases, you are compelled to slash the features needed for your app or look elsewhere for an easier option.
The tools to develop a mobile app, we are going to discuss are proven and have good reviews in the market place. As such, you should give them a try on your next project.
In this piece, we are going to discuss the 5 mobile app development tools to use in order to make the mobile app development process speedy and with less expenditure. Let us take you through!
Here we have 5 mobile app development tools
PaintCode is considered to be a magical tool for the mobile app development process. It is quite simple to use and perfectly generates programming code of UI components.
Here is how it works if you are thinking of using PaintCode as one of your mobile app development tools:
- You first start off by designing a component on Paint Code.
- The UI components will appear on the screen once you use the code in the app you are developing.
If the components are more complex, the development process will take a lot of time when writing the code. For the button to show up in your app, for a simple UI component, you have to create the button, its color, text, and border set.
A designer is able to create brilliant UI components using PaintCode, and see those designs come into existence. Whenever the UI is updated, you can re-import the files as PaintCode exports its drawing in a single file.
PaintCode comes with well-written documentation, a lot of tutorials plus responsive support.
- Saves time.
- It’s customizable and flexible.
- Supports major app platforms.
- Must be an expert in design and development.
- Generated code, does not fancy most developers.
- Their Interface Builder-oriented workflow has limited support.
Fastlane is a critical tool that champions the delivery of continuous integration and deployment. In simple terms, it means that you can create your new app and it is automatically presented to beta testers and users.
Fastlane gives you a great capacity to manage your workflow through automation or processes as well as automation tools.
Below are some functions of Fastlane:
- Automation of app screenshots creation for different devices and in different languages.
- App publishing workflow automation such as uploading screenshots, submission for review, and settings on the metadata.
- Code signing automation. As such, you can share vital codes for development and certificates securely within your developer’s team.
- Automation of beta builds distribution such as management of code signing, version, logging activities, and uploading the app.
Fastlane has a couple of activities that enhance the efficiency and delivery of your app within the required time frame with less cost to develop an app.
- Automation of processes.
- Time consciousness.
- Less debugging.
- Requires more time to set up.
- Beta builds may be infrequent.
Surprisingly, Fastlane is open source and compatible with Android and iOS.
3. Parse Server
You will be able to start your own custom cloud-based back-end while using Parse Server.
Using several infrastructure providers, you can set up your Parse Server because it’s open source.
Spend less time as an app developer building back-end services and maintaining web servers while using Parse Server. You can spend more time on creating other apps and features. It’s relatively cheap and scalable while maintenance is easy.
It comes with in-built tools that are useful and customizable.
- Supports almost all platforms.
- Gives high-end example code and documentation.
- Has an engaging open-source community.
- For it to run, it needs a separate platform.
- The infrastructure will determine the scaling options you get.
- It’s not all-in-one
4. Awesome iOS and Android
Here is a list you can check out:
- Awesome Android by Jürgen Stump
- List of awesome lists by Sindre Sorhus
- Awesome iOs by Vinicius
5. Templates for app design
Your app design is crucial considering that as a developer you have the chance to create outstanding design, branding, and UI/UX.
A pre-designed, ready-made graphics for your app is what is termed as the design template.
You can decide to copy-and-paste the entire graphic design or Implement the style and components you like.
The templates are, however, specifically made for particular types of apps, like productivity, e-commerce, or social apps.
- It will save you money and time.
- It’s of a high caliber and affordable.
- You can customize the majority of the templates.
- Spend a lot of time customizing.
- Finding what you need is time-consuming.
- Licensing options are hazy.
With all these tools at your disposal, you need not worry about creating an app from scratch. As much you may need to learn more about how to make an app, I guarantee you that you will be able to cut down on the cost to make an app. Any good developer knows when to use which tool for an excellent outcome. Speed-up-your-app-development!