We are one of the leading Stainless Steel Channel manufacturers and suppliers. The channels are used as structural supports in industries where stainless steel bars, plates and sheets are used. The channels hold the bars, sheets and plates in place for structural build-ups.
As a leading Stainless Steel Channel Manufacturer we produce the channels in different shapes, sizes and grades of materials. There are C channels that have three angled stretches and look like a C whereas the U channels have extended sides and a shorter middle section that looks like the letter U. The SS 304 U Channel is one of the most used U channels in the stainless steel grades.
Advantages of Stainless Steel Channels-
- These benefits don’t just incorporate a superb solidarity toweight proportion.
- Stainless Steel channels likewise can both consolidate metals effectively and frame productive shapes.
- The stainless steel ought to likewise be consumption safe for a predetermined application. This likewise keeps the climate green. So the choice of a specific shape and grade should at first meet the erosion opposition necessities.
- One may likewise have to think about extra mechanical or actual properties. Thus, it can accomplish by and large help execution necessities.
- Underlying steelwork is for the most part used to shape a skeleton casing of a structure or other assembled resource regularly comprising of sections and treated steel radiates, which are bolted, shot or welded together.
Features of Stainless Steel Channels-
- Corrosion resistance makes the channel an ideal product for chemical, petrochemical, and waste treatment applications.
- Low cost.
- High-temperature resistance.
- The surface finish is perfect for food, medical and pharmaceutical manufacturing applications.
- Easily machinable.
Application of Stainless Steel Channels-
Stainless Steel channels are made of stainless steel and are used to drain water from the floor and discharge it into the sewerage. This type of drainage finds application in food processing plants, breweries, dairy plants, slaughterhouses, chemical plants, restaurants, hospitals & similar places.
Visit SS 316 Channel Supplier for more information.