The insurance industry is in a state of turmoil. Rising competition in the market, demanding customers and digitalization are driving massive changes in the insurance landscape. In present days customers are aware and in a position to compare policies, prices and plans online. They expect customized, spontaneous and timely solutions, else businesses are at risk of losing them to competitors.
Also, profits in the insurance sector rely on the services it offers and on meeting the customer demands regularly. This initiates a need for dynamic CRM for insurance to come up to customers’ expectations. CRM technology has now become more advanced and supports multiple functions. The best CRM for insurance agencycaters to all the requirements of the agents.
Functions of Best CRM for Insurance Agents
The essential functions of a CRM for insurance are as follows:
- Lead Management – Lead generation is the initial step in the sales cycle. The best CRM for insurance agents help to capture lead details from multiple channels, including forms, phone calls, social media platforms, emails, etc. It assists in determining quality leads based on the eligibility score. CRM also helps to trace the progress of leads throughout the cycle.
- Contact Management – Contact management is a crucial feature of CRM software. It allows insurers to segregate the contacts into groups and organize them effectively. This functionality of the CRM software helps to collect important customer information and develop marketing strategies. It also increases the personalization of all contacts, making the customers feel more valued.
- Reporting and Analysis – Reporting and analytics are essential for each department including sales, marketing, customer service, agents, carriers, brokers and others. It helps scale various metrics such as profitability, customer retention rate, pricing, and sales. Reports and dashboards provide insight into how business is performing on various metrics.
- Sales Force Automation – Another capability of the best CRM for insurance agents is it automates certain aspects of the sales process. It improves the sales process by streamlining repetitive tasks carried out by a sales representative such as sales processing, inventory control, sales commissions, tracking of customer interactions, analyzing sales forecasts and performance.
- Document Management – The document management feature enables users to create, access, edit and share files with different departments or clients directly from the CRM. Also, it provides document access and edit rights for better security.
- Workflow Automation – Workflow automation is the best solution for the insurance sector as it creates intelligent workflows using rules to automate repetitive tasks, including invoicing, sending emails, following up leads and more. Task automation helps save time and avoid repetition. It even ensures that the right actions are completed at the right stage of the sales process.
- Marketing Automation – Marketing automation capability enables insurance providers to more efficiently and strategically target audiences that are more suitable for a particular insurance product or service. An ideal Customer Relationship Management software lets the user control terms of automating parts of the marketing program selectively.
- Email Marketing Management – Email marketing is a quintessential tool managing for a large number of emails. This functionality allows insurers to send mass emails, track email conversations and send automated emails. This application takes away the need for manual work and thus increases productivity, accuracy and efficiency.
In short, it would be true to say that the best CRM for insurance agency provides complete solution to insurance agents problems. It immunizes the business against the threats and improves service quality. It helps insurance agents deliver better experience to customers and increases up-sell and cross sell opportunities.