Malaysia is a multi-ethnic and multi-cultural country located in Southeast Asia. The country’s population is influenced by Indian, Chinese, Persian, Arabic and British cultures.Thus, Malaysian food is largely a mixture of different cultures and groups. The food in Malaysian Restaurants Melbourne consists of Malaysian traditions and practises along with the taste of different ethnic groups.
There are many Malaysian cuisines have become famous worldwide. Malaysian restaurants are also largely available worldwide. Some of the best Malaysian dishes are Air Bandung, Asampedas, Ayam goring, Ayammasakmerah, Babur lambuk, Gulai, Ikanbakar, Ketupat, Keropoklekor, Lemang, Mee rebus, Nasidagang, Rendang, Sambal, Roti jala, Tempoyak and many more. These names are also largely influenced by the culture of Malaysia.
Places with Malaysian restaurants:
The capital city, Kuala Lumpur has more than 3000 restaurants serving people worldwide. Not only this, places like Penang Island, Petaling Jaya, Johor Bahru, Shah Alam, George Town have a large number of Malaysian restaurants. These restaurants provide a unique variety of cuisines and many restaurants are famous for a particular dish.
Best Malaysian Restaurants:
Some of the Best Malaysian Restaurants Melbourne that standout among the rest are:
- YutKeeKopitiam restaurant in Kuala Lumpur. It has been established since 1928.some of its famous dish are Roti Babi and Chicken Chop.
- Three Little Pigs & the Big Bad Wolf restaurant in BangsarBaru village of Kuala Lumpur.
- Nadeje Patisserie Cafe in Melaska provides a wide variety of Malaysian cakes and deserts.
- Restran SS2 Murniin Selangor is famous for its Roti Jala and delicious NasiLemak.
- Fatty Crab Restaurant in Selangor provides a wide range of dishes of fresh crab.
- Swez Brasserie in Penang specialises in Kambing Masala and other Malaysian dishes.
- Seoul Garden provides Korean bbq buffet with steamboat.
- Village Park Restaurant has got a lot of positive feedbacks on dishes like LaukPauk, NasiDagang and noodles.
- CarnavalChurrascariain Demansara Jaya is widely famous for barbecue.
- Restoran Ban Lee Siang Satay Celupin Melaka is one of the oldest and most original satay celup restaurant.
- There are many other famous restaurants of Malaysia whose taste can be known just by travelling to the beautiful place of the world.