HP is a tech company headquartered in Palo Alto, California, the U.S. that manufactures products like cameras, printers, and photocopiers, etc. HP printers are used to make a persistent representation of laser, it gives the perfect quality of the print.
123 Setup Printer is an independent service provider, we have all in one solution for the HP printer like install the HP printer driver, HP wireless printer setup, If the printer is not working properly, or any other specific HP printer error you are facing while installation.
Let us give you a detailed visit of all the services we provide:
We provide services for All the HP printers including:
- HP Office Jet Pro 8710 printer
- HP Office Jet 5255 printer
- HP Desk Jet 3755 printer
- HP ENVY photo 7855 printer
- HP LaserJet Pro MFP M227fdw printer
We provide multiple services including:
- Install the HP printer driver
- HP wireless printer setup
- If your HP printer not working properly
- Printer turning off automatically
- HP printer error pop-ups.
- Install the HP wireless printer.
Let us discuss the services in detail what we have to offer you for better user experience:
1) Connect the HP printer to a wireless network:
123 Setup Printer to help you to connect your supported HP printer to a wireless network. Not all the HP printers have the Wi-Fi functionality so must check with your HP printer model if it is capable of being connected to a network.
Here I am sharing two methods to Connect the HP printer to the wireless network:
Method1- Connect Automatically.
Method2- Connect Manually.
2) HP Printer Setup: Windows:
To set up the printer you need the compatible driver for it and here are the steps you need to follow to download the Hp printer setup driver on your Windows system:
- First, go to the HP Website and click on the link given namely “Support & driver” and then choose software and drivers option.
- Now go to the category division and elect the “Printing & Multifunction” option. Enter the number of your product and choose “printers” in the navigation menu bar. And then select the printer type that you have.
- Click the Download Drivers & Software link in the navigation menu. Check the available driver’s option and then select the driver’s option you want and then click on the download option.
- Click on the Save button and save the file on your windows computer System. Or click the “save” button to download the drivers on your windows system.
3) HP printer setup: MAC:
Now here are the following steps you need to follow to install the HP printer driver setup on your MAC System:Create a new print queue on the Mac.
- Now click on the Apple icon on the screen and Select the ‘system preference’ option among the options available.
- Now click on the ‘print and scan’ option displayed.
- Check the name of your specific printer from the list displayed to you.
- If your printer from the list then removes and again add the printer to verify communication. And make sure that you use the right drivers.
- If your printer is not listed in the displayed list, then click on the ‘plus’ sign and select ‘Add printer or scanner’. type the name of your printer and continue.
- Also, make sure that your printer is connected to Mac via the USB cord. Both the Mac and printer should be connected with the same network.
- Now click on the use or print using option and select the name of your printer.
- Now you can click on ‘Add’ to add your printer if required and then you have to install the software by clicking the download and install option.
- After the installation, quit the system window and try to run a test print or scan. now the process is completed.
There might be various other HP printer errors that require special troubleshooting for which you can trust 123 Setup Printer as the best service providers in the industry.
You can connect with us at our HP support number +1800-937-0172
And ask for any type of guidance any time you can also reach out to us via mail at firstname.lastname@example.org We at 123 Setup Printer are committed to providing you with solutions for all your problems.