What are uPVC pipe fittings?
Unplasticized polyvinyl chloride (uPVC Pipes), also known as unyielding PVC & UPVC Pipe Fittings Manufacturers in India. These are used for all types of pipes in both residential and commercial buildings. UPVC is well-known for its resistance to synthetics, sunlight, and water oxidation. uPVC is commonly used in construction because it is strong, lightweight, and easy to work with. uPVC pipes are ideal for circulating at every story, open-air enterprises, and concealed pipes for cold water distribution.
For the transportation of treated water, uPVC pipes and fittings are the most appropriate, simple, and cost-effective option. These pipes are more technically advanced, cost-effective, and provide several benefits over traditional G.I. plumbing systems. uPVC pipes and fittings are very simple to set up and are ideal for cold water plumbing purposes. This sanitary system has a lot of beneficial qualities. It’s a long-term plumbing solution with added value for the construction industry, homes, and workplaces.
Because these uPVC pipes and fittings are non-toxic and lead-free, they can safely transport potable water. The jointing of uPVC pipes/ASTM pipes and fittings may be done fast and simply using low-cost tools, saving labour and upfront cost.
Threaded and non-threaded uPVC pipes and fittings are available in sizes ranging from 15 mm to 100 mm. Chemical, abrasion, and resistance to corrosion are all high points for UPVC Pipe Fittings Manufacturers in India. They can withstand pressure and hence do not fail even in the most extreme situations. Its smooth interior surface decreases friction and so avoids internal corrosion, as well as extending the life of the pipes. It is also highly sustainable due to its poor heat conductivity.
Advantages of Petron Thermoplast:
- Light: The pipelines are both robust and extremely light, making general carrying and assembling a breeze.
- UV resilient: uPVC pipes are constructed of UV-resistant materials that retain their UV resistance even after prolonged exposure to sunshine.
- Easy and drip-proof connections: CPVC pipes and fittings can be quickly joined using the company’s proprietary solvent cement, which provides 100 per cent leak-proof joints.
- Optimal circulation speeds: Vectus uPVC pipes have smooth inner surfaces that provide high flow rates and minimum frictional losses. This system is rust-free and has a high resistance to scale development.
Features of Petron Thermoplast:
- Tough and light: uPVC pipes are robust, durable, and ultra-lightweight, making handling and installation a breeze. Many people haven’t heard that uPVC pipes are more durable than standard PVC pipes. uPVC pipes are more ductile than standard PVC pipes, allowing them to handle extreme pressures.
- Simple to set up: Because uPVC pipes are less heavier than steel pipes, they cost less to transport and are simpler to install. In the case of plain end pipes, solvent cement can be used to make joints; however, threaded pipes do not require solvent cement. The procedure of joining uPVC pipes and fittings is done fast and easily with low-cost equipment. This saves a lot of money on manpower and setup.
- Free from poisonous chemicals or foul odours: They are untouched by fungus or bacteria. They are composed of virgin unplasticized polyvinyl compounds, which are environmentally beneficial. Furthermore, they require no repair, making them ideal for all types of cold water piping systems in both homes and offices.
- Long-lasting: They are chemically resistant, corrosion-proof, and can endure the impacts of the elements. Because of their quality and rigidity, uPVC pipes are more likely to survive more than their competitors, saving money on maintenance costs in the long term.
- Highly durable: Even in harsh water circumstances, uPVC pipes do not scale and have high impact resistance.
- Fireproof: uPVC pipes are extremely fire retardant, which means they will cease smoking if the igniting stimulus is removed.
- Versatile: uPVC pipes are commonly found in drinking water supply lines, tube wells, and down pipes, as well as drainage and sewage pipelines, electrical installations, and even washroom vents. The versatility of these uPVC pipes and fittings is one of the main reasons for their widespread use.
Applications of the Petron Thermoplast:
- In both home and industrial areas, cold water is distributed.
- Bringing drinking/potable water or water from a swimming pool
- Both basic and supply lines of drinking water pipe appropriation frameworks.
- Frameworks for sewer and release pipes. The substance used is resistant to all forms of metallic erosion due to its non-metallic character.