Have you heard of professional car detailing services? It is the art of cleaning plus restoring a car or any vehicle to its former brand-new condition. Car detailing services in Austin are provided for vehicle owners when they want a thorough intensive and elaborate car wash. Most professional car detailing involves by-hand services, which include the interior and the exterior car cleaning job.
While anyone can perform good car cleaning work, by washing and cleaning the car inside and outside to the best of their abilities, it cannot be called professional car detailing. Only when an experienced and trained car detailer works on a vehicle with the best quality products and the right technique, it can be termed as professional auto detailing.
You may approach professional detailers who offer discount packages and cost-effective pricing for auto detailing services. Some car detailing agencies use digital apps to track their packages, estimates, customer database, invoices, and more.
Common auto detailing Austin packages include the following services:
Exterior Car Washing & Cleaning
- Wash and dry – The washing is done by using hands. The washer will spray the car body and wipe it down with exclusive products. It includes cleaning of door handles, rims, glass windows, etc. The drying process is also completed manually.
- Paint claying – Clay bar helps remove contaminants and residue materials after the car wash. It gives a smoother surface and offers more shine, especially after polishing and waxing.
- Polish – Car polishing can remove the abrasive layer of coatings. This also can make small scratches, dots and extra paint disappear completely.
- Seal & wax – Give your car a great glossy shine and provide a protective layer of paint with the application of sealant. In many cases, wax is also used as a sealant.
Interior Car Washing & Cleaning
- Vacuum – The seats, carpets, mats, cargo area, trunk areas, and liners need to be vacuumed to remove dirt and debris.
- Brushing and scouring – To remove all kinds of stains and marks, floor carpets and mats need to be scrubbed and brushed thoroughly.
- Steaming – The steam clean process is a powerful way of removing stubborn stains in the carpets and seats.
- Glass cleaning – Glasses in the windshield and all the windows have to be cleaned with high-quality cleaning compounds.
- Trimming leather – Leather parts of a vehicle have to be cleaned separately using specialized leather cleaning products
- Perfuming – Car detailers also spray superior deodorants for adding fragrance into the car interiors. This leaves the car interiors smelling fresh and new.
Most professional car detailing Austin TX businesses provide additional free services such as paint correction jobs, adding ceramic polymer protective coating, or giving paint protective film PPF coating that protects the car paint against rocks, sun’s UV light, acid rains, and mineral deposits. Some are value-added services that offer comprehensive all-around protection to the vehicle.
An established car detailing service provider can be contacted to check your car’s cleanliness quotient and pick out those services based on the vehicle condition and its performance.