This generation is more familiar than their parents with smart phones, tablets and such devices. They have more knowledge of technology and how to use technology so; parents need to learn from their children. However, parents should keep an eye on their children’s online activities.
We at the ORATARO app store mentioned a few important tips to assure your children are safe online and on smart phones.
- Add on ‘ secure search’ to Google and Lock changes- Replace the filter on the main Google search engine to the top-level, and switch on the ‘safe search’ setting to filter precise content from your outcomes, then lock the settings by accessing your Google account. This is not a complete guarantee for safety still a sort of good starting point.
- Explain them safe online carriage- Sites such as internet safety 101.org are a good platform to figure out how you can exhibit your child’s good online actions. They mark that parents who discuss with their children about internet safety have more secure online behaviour. The key aim of site is to provide parents information about how to decline the danger symbols and implement safe internet use.
- Third party child search engine solutions for IOS and smart phones: Mobicip safe search engine with protective control
This is a quite safe browser, achieved many awards and being highly favoured in the press.
- YouTube Filter established on the title, information or keywords
- Create your own filter
- Custom filtering for abundant users
- Filter by system words and key phrases
- stop and let on categories
- stop or allow particular sites
- Set deadlines
- Observe Browsing history regularly
- Lay down for three determine filtering levels or no filtering
- Implements strict secure search on all well-known search engines if there are accidental or improper search results
- You can also watch the apps your children use, the searches they do, the social site which they saw and the people with whom they chat online as well
- IOS and Android
- Another great all round solution, adding parental controls, multi-purpose observing to their safe search
Safe Search Characteristics
- eradicate search results which drive to sites with grown-up or matured themed content
- Effective content analysis blocks new sites that may not be avoided
- Stop the content in the sites and the landing page
- Keep an eye on a number of children and settle different rule for each child
- The online child dashboard compresses each child’s internet activity into easy to use charts and graphs
- Monitor how long your children spend time on each activity such as net surfing, social media, and apps and so on.
- Set time limits for online use by day and time
Leave a Reply