CA Intermediate Course
It is the second step in ca intermediate course duration after passing the CA foundation. In ca intermediate there are two groups. After completing CA foundation candidates have to register for the CA intermediate. After registration, you have 8 months time duration for study. You have to concentrate on your studies pass it because it is not an easy task. Daily routine study and with a time table you can complete it.
- Eligibility For registration –After passing out ca foundation exam students will be eligible to get register in the CA intermediate course.
- Preparation For Intermediate Exam – Once a candidate gets registered for ca intermediate exam then he have to undergo 8 month study period for the preparation ca intermediate course exams.
- Exam Form – Apply for ca intermediate exam. Fill the application or exam form for examination. You have to apply for ca intermediate exam from the official website of ICAI.
- Admit Card Download – Institute of chartered accountant India will release ca intermediate admit cards generally 21 days before the exams. Students have to download the ca intermediate admit card from the official website of ICAI. ICAI will not send your admit card at your home.
- Error Correction Timing – If any error occurred in the ca intermediate admit card then the students have to go correction window or can also take help from ICAI Helpline. ICAI has provided the facility for correction. ICAI provides correction window but each window has a separate time limit.
- CA Intermediate CourseResult –Generally CA intermediate course result will come after two months of the last exam.
CA Intermediate Syllabus: New Syllabus (Group 1)
|Paper 2||Corporate Laws & Other Laws
Part I – Company Law (60 Marks)
Part II – Other Laws (40 Marks)
|Paper 3||Cost and Management Accounting
|Paper 4|| Taxation
Section A: Income-tax Law
Section B: Indirect Taxes
CA Intermediate Syllabus: New Syllabus (Group 2)
|Paper 5||Advanced Accounting
|Paper 6||Auditing and Assurance
|Paper 7||Enterprise Information Systems & Strategic Management
Section A: Enterprise Information Systems
Section B: Strategic Management
|Paper 8||Financial Management & Economics for Finance
Section A: Financial Management
Section B: Economics for Finance
Here we have given all the information regarding ca intermediate course syllabus and ca course duration. There are two groups in ca intermediate course. Ca intermediate course is not easy. Candidate have to work hard in this course.