Technology and innovations help in developing a nation therefore engineering courses have always remained a popular choice for students after completing their higher secondary examinations.
CVRU Bilaspur offers engineering courses that are regularly updated to keep pace with the changes and advancements in the field of engineering studies happening every now and then. The faculty makes sure that there is an equal amount of importance given to education, and the development of a student’s personality, as the years spent in completing the degree course, are the formative years.
Most top engineering colleges in Chhattisgarh ignore professional skill development, which is why opting for CVRU Bilaspur would be a good idea.
When it comes to engineering, the student has the option to choose the branch of engineering that they are most interested in. Here are some of the fields of engineering that are taught at CVRU Bilaspur.
- Electronics and Communication Engineering (ECE): ECE involves the design, research, and development of various equipment used in broadcasting and communication. It deals with microprocessors, analogue, transmissions, communication, basic electronics, and wave progression. It also includes the manufacturing of electronic devices, circuits, and communication equipment. Some of the courses offered by the department include B.E, M.Tech(VLSI), and M.Tech (Digital Communication).
- Computer Science Engineering(CSE): CSE is a combination of computer science and computer engineering. It focuses on computer programming and networking as well as computation, algorithms, and programming languages. It also includes designing computer hardware and software. The course is used for many aspects of engineering, including the design of microprocessors, PC, circuit designing, and software development. Some of the courses offered by the department include; Polytechnic Diploma, B.E, M. Tech, M. Tech (SE).
- Mechanical Engineering: Being one of the oldest subjects of engineering, mechanical engineering deals with the design and manufacture of machines. The course focuses on a heavy knowledge of how machines work and how to design them. These machines include aircraft, automobiles, electric motors, and heavy vehicles. Some courses offered by the department include Polytechnic Diploma, B.E, and M.Tech in Production Engineering.
- Electrical Engineering: It deals with important applications of electronics like electromagnetism. After doing this course, engineers conference know how to and are part of designing electrical circuits and equipment that can be used in huge power plants. The course teaches a student designing, manufacturing and operating power plants. The study of all kinds of engines is included within the courses. Some of the courses offered under this stream include Polytechnic Diploma and B.E.
- Civil Engineering: This is also one of the oldest branches of engineering offered by the university. It involves planning, designing, constructing, maintaining and supervising infrastructures like bridges, tunnels, buildings and highways. Buildings like airports also come under this stream of engineering. The department offers courses like Polytechnic Diploma and B.E.
There is no end to the number of career opportunities that open up for an engineering student. Being one of the most popular courses, engineering offers a large number of opportunities for students after graduation. Some of the best options include
- Mechanical engineer
- Ceramic engineer
- Production engineer
- Civil engineer
- Robotics engineer
- Chemical engineer
- Electronics and communication engineer
- Automobile engineer