Henna has a wide variety of uses. It is an Ayurvedic herbal which has been used for a long time by the generations. Our grandmothers used to suggest henna and henna related products for curing the skin and hair problems since it contains beneficial medicinal properties. But we did not pay so much attention to such advices. There has been a myth indicating that only woman can use henna. However, things are about to change now and men are also using henna products as well.
Nowadays natural henna and henna products are available in markets so that we do not need to go for a henna leaves search. Even men have their customized products such as, black henna powder, brown henna and other henna variants for coloring the hair. There are also other alternatives rather than using it for coloring.
Below, you can see some of the funky ideas innovated by current generation.
- Getting tattooed with henna is a popular trend. These tattoos naturally get removed. Especially teenagers who show up at the parties use this kind of henna tattoos. They have really creative designs.
- Many youngsters have started henna tattooing as a business and it turned out to be very popular. This is completely an out of the box thinking example.
- In this business, they are creating tattoo designs of cartoon, sci-fi characters and also the picture of the superheroes.
- It is a great opportunity for an individual who has a creative mind and is passionate about drawing such characters.
- Men are also considering henna designing as a profession. Actually, there is a huge demand by the married couples and other traditional occasions. They provide many package options. Because every Indian act ends up with a Mehendi.
- The use of henna has spread across the globe. Globally, people are conducting henna use where they gather individuals starting from four years old and higher ages. They are having a great fun by putting henna in their hands and legs.
- Also, henna workshops are now all over the world because of the various Ayurvedic doctors and henna artists. There is no doubt that they create awareness about the henna product.
- Henna is also widely used in preparing Ayurvedic medicines, especially for skin and hair related problems. These are followed by our ancestors and the recipes originated from old Ayurvedic texts that mention the significance of Mehendi.
Henna Products available in the markets.
- Natural Organic Henna Powder
- Henna cones
- Henna hair color is mixed with other herbal ingredients like indigo which provides a natural black color to your hair. In addition to the hair coloring use, henna severs as an herbal product which promotes growth of hair for both men and women.
- Henna is infused in herbal oils and shampoos.
We have to be aware about many benefits of this super herbal leaf. Just start using henna products in your daily life. It is an ayurvedic medicine which has so many benefits. Go to the nearest organic shop or search online stores for buying henna and henna related products.