Do you remember when you first had a pair of boots? Was it leather or sheepskin?
Boots are considered highly fashionable items and are famous for men and women. Anyone can wear it regardless of the weather, and it is available in various styles and colours. Ask anyone, and for sure they have owned one or currently own a pair, ready when they need it.
The best thing about boots is that you can wear them with jeans, a dress, casual or formal clothes. But, of course, there’s no stopping with the outfits you can make with a couple of boots.
Aside from fashion-sense, people wear boots for their functionality. It is footwear created to protect the foot and the ankle. Activities such as hiking require it to prevent injuries. For the same reason, boots are made of highly durable items that withstand harsh conditions. Safety boots, for example, is essential in accident-prone industries.
Different manufacturers are known for the boots making business. One of the widely popular designs is the Mens UGG boots. The company take pride in providing maximum comfort and cosiness. They have also created a collection for everybody’s unique style.
Guides to choosing the proper boots
Boots designs can range from inexpensive to the most expensive ones. You can go with the designer brands or the simpler ones. Decide your preferred style and comfort, and there’s one that will suit your taste.
Whether you’re in casual or formal wear, you can find a boot style to suit your need. Listed below are some of the choices you can check out in selecting your pair of boots:
- Ankle boot – These boots have a slim silhouette and are best worn with smart casual outfits. They are often referred to as Chelsea boots and are made of leather or suede.
- Chukka boots – These boots are ankle-high and usually made of leather with rubber soles. It is easy to spot a Chukka due to its open laces and two to three eyelets. It is best to wear these boots with jeans or chino pants.
- Dress boots – These boots are the best choice for formal wear. Made of leather, these types of boots exude elegance. These can be styled too with smart casual and business-professional outfits.
- Work boots – As the name suggests, these are highly durable pieces of boots. Traditionally, work boots have steel-toe. These are designed to give the foot proper support during strenuous activities.
- Winter boots – These are boots designed to keep your feet warm in cold weather. One example is the Mens UGG boots which are warm and breathable sheepskin boots.
Those are some of your options, but you can always check the market for the latest designs. You don’t have to choose between style and comfort as both can be enjoyed by owning a pair of boots. It’s adaptable to any season, so make sure to keep one in your closet.
So why wear boots?
With the evolving needs of the generations, boots have transformed into different types, designs and colours. Then, its primary use was to support the feet and provide protection. Now, it’s evolved to popular brands and has become an essential part of fashion wardrobes. However, its versatility and comfort will surely never go out of style.