Swell Financial is one of India’s leading private equity businesses. We are a boutique investment banking firm with a 30-year track record advising Indian and American corporations on strategic matters, mergers and acquisitions, private equity, and other financial services.
With clients ranging from small to large firms, we assist them in raising equity and debt money. The enterprises on the listed range from manufacturing to service organizations. Swell Finance has raised about Rs. 2000 crores in total.
Swell Financial Services is one of India’s top ten private equity firms, working with entrepreneurs and management teams who have a vision for scalable, long-term enterprises and the determination to see them through.
Our investment team’s strength and ability to uncover significant value–creation opportunities, along with our rigorous process and targeted approach to investing, allows us to back high-quality businesses and add value to them, resulting in superior risk-adjusted returns.
Swell Financial will make use of its three-decade-old network of corporate partnerships, as well as its proven deal sourcing and research expertise. Our innate skills, along with our team’s strong business acumen and financial experience, help our investee companies expand faster and produce long-term shareholder value.
It takes more than money to build a successful business. That’s why, at Swell Financial, we help and advise our clients in a proactive, hands-on manner.
Our knowledgeable team offers a wide range of expertise and industry experience. At the same time, we can help businesses uncover and realize their true growth potential by leveraging our extensive local and global network.
We believe that having a fantastic team is the most excellent way to assure the success of our investments. Our private equity professionals infuse each deal with a wealth of sector knowledge, best global practices, and quality.
What Is Private Equity and How Does It Work?
Alternative investments include private equity. It involves investments that aren’t sold on a public market. Private equity services refer to funds and investors who invest directly in private enterprises or engage in buyouts of public companies, resulting in the delisting of public stock.
Both institutional and retail investors fund private equity. The money can be used to support cutting-edge technology, make acquisitions, boost working capital, and enhance and stabilize a company’s balance sheet.
In a private equity fund, there are two types of investors: limited partners (LP) and general partners (GP). Limited Partners (LPs) typically own 99 percent of the fund’s shares and are only responsible for a small portion. They own 1% of the stock and are entirely responsible. The latter is also in charge of the implementation and management of the investment.
Getting to Know Private Equity
The principal sources of private equity investment were institutional and accredited investors who could commit vast sums of money over lengthy periods. To ensure a turnaround for failing companies or to enable liquidity events such as an IPO or a sale to a public company, most private equity investments must be held for a long time.
The Benefits of Private Equity
- Massive sums of money: Private equity funds are a terrific source of capital because they are debt-free. A start-up company can receive a significant amount of initial funds from private equity.
- Untapped Potential: Private equity is a mostly untapped market with a lot of possibilities for growth. Unicorn start-ups, unlisted private firms, and other opportunities are available on the market.
- Active Participation: As a shareholder, you have the option of holding the professional management PE team ultimately accountable for protecting your shareholding interests.
- Incentives and Returns: Private equity firms that hold and manage money are highly selective, dedicating enormous resources to analyzing potential investments. This also necessitates an understanding of the risks and how to avoid them.
What is the Process of Swell Financial?
- Swell Financial, one of India’s largest private equity firms, has assisted countless small and medium-sized enterprises in their growth and development. We employ institutional and accredited investors to raise money for funds that invest in various assets as one of the leading private equity firms.
- Swell Financial, one of India’s largest private equity firms, has invested in unicorn start-ups as seed capital. Swell Financial is also one of India’s leading private equity firms, and it makes platform acquisitions.
- When multiple small enterprises in the same industry or market are acquired or merged, this is a roll-up. This provides them a firm grip in a particular sector and the potential to expand