The Brazilian butt lift operation is one of the most requested surgeries in the past decade due to the great change in beauty standards. And after that, the new advanced technologies nowadays have become cost-effective and more quality-based operations. All women aim to have a perfect body to increase their self-esteem and to have a more attractive female body shape many women tend to have the procedure. Here is information about the operation to provide you with a deeper insight into the operation.
Why is it lifted?
There are many reasons, that will lead women to have it, some could be physical and others psychological.
- Women who have sagging butt due to weight loss.
- Women who have a flat butt.
- Women with a small butt for genetic reasons.
- Women whose buttocks are small compared to other parts of the body.
Doctors take each case into consideration and offer adequate treatment for each situation they encounter.
Before The procedure
- Since the most important part of the surgery is the patient, our doctor takes into consideration the expectations of our clients, in case they are realistic. So here are something people who want a Brazilian butt lift should consider:
- If you have chronic illnesses, you must report the situation to the doctors.
- If you consume and medications must be known by our doctors.
- Smoking and alcohol should be avoided 3 weeks before surgery.
- At least one week prior to the operation avoid taking medication and supplements like Aspirin and vitamins
- Similarly, at least three weeks prior to the provider avoid taking Antidepressants and weight loss bills.
- Give doctors an idea of the type of diets you follow.
Brazilian Butt Lifting Techniques
Fat Injection: This technique consists of fat transfer to hips from other parts of the body in order to get the desired butt shape for the patient
Silicone filling: A 5 cm incision will be opened in the invisible parts of the buttocks. Then a silicone filling equal to the one used for breast augmentation will be loaded. Buttock silicone is usually larger and stronger than those used in breast augmentation due to the shape and size of the butt.
During The Operation
After you are prepared for the operation, general anesthesia will be conducted so that the patient does not feel any pain during the operation. Antibiotics will be recommended to avoid any infection. After the measurements will be taken according to the realistic wish of the patient. Then a 5 cm incision will be open in the invisible parts of the butt. Then a silicone filling equal to the one used for breast augmentation will be loaded. Buttock silicone is usually larger and stronger than those used in breast augmentation due to the shape and size of the butt.
After The Operation
Care after the operation is an important process to ensure the best results. So patients should take the doctor’s advice seriously for lasting results. So here are tips that you need to follow:
- Do not shower the first 3 days after the operation and do not stay underwater for long for the first 3-5 weeks.
- While sleeping does not put pressure on the back and sleep face down.
- Avoid lifting heavy objects and physical exertion.
- In the first few days, you shouldn’t sit on your butt and you shouldn’t apply any pressure.
- You shouldn’t sleep on your back for the first 3 days of the operation.
- You can return to normal life after 3 or 5 operations and after 5 or 6 months your buttocks will take on their final shape.
- You will be provided with a medical corset to wear 2 to 3 weeks after the operation
- Heavy sports should be avoided in the first month of operation.
- Correct use of the drug provided
- Make sure the incisions in the butt area are clean.
- Avoid smoking and alcohol.
NOTE: Some patients may need to stay overnight in the hospital and others may not. It is always recommended that you have a loved one with you during the procedure to help you move around and get you back home.