The most significant and beautiful aspect of your face is your eyes. When conversing with another, you direct your gaze to the other person.
During your conversation, your eyes convey a lot of information about your moods and emotional phases. Healthy eyelashes make your eyes appear more prominent and more noticeable. Your eyelashes, once again, shield the eye from the environment.
It is pretty usual for people to use artificial eyelash enhancers. However, it will be necessary to repair and remove your eyelashes frequently while utilizing these artificial boosters. As a result, every time you do this, correcting and eliminating items becomes a difficult chore for you.
Dr.Gajanan Jadhao, who is one of the best hair transplant surgeon in Pune, also offers top-notch eyelash hair transplant services.
An eyelash hair relocation procedure is a simple method for relocating solid hair follicles from your furry body parts to your lash zone. We can do the medical process using your scalp hair, facial hair, or body hair. On the odd event that you have a smaller amount of hair in your eyelash, we generally recommend this therapy.
Eyebrows and eyelashes that are appealing are in high demand in many nations and cultures. This is because they believe that long and gorgeous eyelashes and brows make them appear more attractive.
Let’s take a look at what we can expect from our eyelash hair transplant procedure.
According to Dr. Gajanan Jadhao, a hair transplant surgeon in Pune, the treatment process is similar to any other hair relocation medical surgery. The following will be included:
• Shaving and cleaning the giver’s location.
• Applying a light anesthetic to the benefactor’s area.
• After that, we’ll do the medical system using the FUE process. Because FUE is a therapeutic approach that allows for faster healing.
• The main goal of eyelash hair relocation treatment is to reposition the extricated hair follicles in a natural-looking manner.
• Our expert places a strong emphasis on this subject. As a result, he’ll extract individual hair strands from the donor zone and insert them into your eyelash region.
• Here, our expert will use a specific eyelash hair relocation needle to create a parcel across your eyelid.
• Each of your upper eyelids should have 50 to 100 solitary hair follicles. After that, we can move on to relocating the lower eyelid hair.
• Our specialist’s accuracy is required in this situation. The professional will insert the hair at a specified place and angle so that it appears to be the same as the hairs on your other eyelashes.
• However, the number of hair follicles used in eyelash hair relocation therapy will be determined by your needs.
Patients who underwent eyelash hair relocation treatment appeared to be happier and more confident in their new appearance. In addition, it helped them attract more attention.
Let’s take a look at the advantages of eyelash hair transplantation:
The following are some of the advantages of the eyelash relocation procedure:
• It provides you with dependable treatment and a long-term solution.
• The repositioned hairs on your eyelids seem like normal hair.
• You’ll receive the length and thickness you’re looking for.
• It will improve your visual acuity.
• After the medical process, you will never need any fake eyelash extensions.
• It is the simplest and least invasive treatment available.
Aftercare for eyelash transplants
You must follow all of your surgeon’s recommendations. Post-operative instructions can also influence the success rate and style of regrowth after eyelash extension surgery.
It’s critical to follow post-operative care recommendations because they’ll be specific to your treatment plan. These will be planned out based on the cause of your eyelash loss and the overall look you want to attain.
Eyelashes are lost for various causes, many of which are similar to natural hair loss on the scalp or other parts of the body. It’s also very typical to have uneven hair development, which means you have a full head of hair but sparse brows and eyelashes. Although this is often due to heredity, it can make many people feel self-conscious. Eyelash hair loss can be caused by a variety of factors, including:
• Makeup Routines
• Compulsions & Habits
How should I cleanse my eyes after having eyelash extensions?
You may continue to wash your eyelashes for up to 24 hours after your operation, but you must follow your surgeon’s or clinical team’s instructions.
They will show you how to wash without causing the implantations to move. They also include other details, such as the ideal temperature, water pressure, and the timeline for resuming routine washing.
It’s crucial to avoid rubbing or vigorously touching the transplanted area.
How should the donor area be cared for?
Hair grafts are removed from the scalp in the same way that FUE hair transplant grafts are removed. A small section of the scalp will be shaved (typically the back or somewhere unseen). The donor area is what it’s called. Don’t worry, Surgeon will ensure that the eyelashes are cut to size, but this is the most effective technique to accomplish results.
For the first 24 hours after the transplant, it’s critical to keep the donor location clean and dry.