Gastroesophageal reflux or GERD disease is a common problem in most of the people. Because of digestive disorder, many health issues arise in human health which further gives birth to many severe diseases. Gerd disease is one of the forms of the digestive disorder and this happens mainly due to Stomach abnormalities which is very common is all aged people. If you cannot live healthy for the longest time because of your Gerd Disease causes then you should avoid some of the food items. Many people like pregnant women and other people suffer from heartburn and acid indigestion that is the symptom of Gerd disease.
Alcohol especially red wine is prohibited to use in case of digestive disorder. When there is discomfort in the stomach and it moves to your abdomen then you should get alert because it is the symptom of the production of acid flux. Empty stomach for the longest time is also one of the symptoms of digestive disorder. In order to make yourself fit and regain after Gerd disease, you should focus on the fact about what foods to avoid for acid reflux? High-fat foods are completely prohibited because it is the reason to store acid in the esophagus.
Foods which create Acid flux
- Onion rings and spicy foods.
- Creamy sauces and gravies with the spicy taste.
- Organs, grapes, lemon, lime and other fruits and vegetables which are sour in taste can be responsible to create acid.
- Caffeine and alcohol are totally prohibited in Gerd disease because it causes to increase acid in the human body.
- Mint, chocolate, garlic, pepper powder is totally avoided to be used when the people are suffering from any digestive disorder.
- A high-fat meat is also one of the reasons of Acid flux.
- Soda is also one of the sources of Acid flux.
Things to change during Gerd disease
- Don’t live empty stomach for the longer time.
- Increase the intake of water and try to drink pure water with important minerals.
- Do not smoke or drink.
- Don’t use chewing gum.
- Increase the height of the head of your bed from 4 to 6 inch so that it can reduce reflux symptom.
- High cholesterol is also the reason of digestive disorder.
- Uncontrolled blood sugar is the symptom of Gastroesophageal reflux.
Hence this is a common disease for all aged people and a common disease now a day, so it has home remedies too. Various researchers have been done so that home remedy can help to control this disease. Healthy food and controlled weight can help to fight this disease. Don’t eat much then your capacity also avoids lying down to bed after eating. Explore the benefits of herbal remedies and use it with your food items. Some of the Herbal remedies are Licorice, marshmallow, etc., which can be found as the supplement in tea. Yoga and physical activity are one of the natural remedies to make you fit and healthy. There are various poses of yoga which can naturally treat this disease forever, but the only thing which you require to do is regular practice and exercise.