If you want to stay healthy, you must be hygienic. In this epidemic situation in 2020, it is important to wear hand gloves every time. But very few people follow that rule. They touch their hands in different places and then they use the same hand while eating. Unknowingly every day many viruses or bacteria enter your body from your hands. If you don’t keep your hands clean, it may not be healthy for you and your family. The point is, you shouldn’t take any risks in today’s situation and ensure that you do not miss any opportunity to stay safe and healthy. To keep yourself healthy you need to use hand sanitizer for bacteria every day. If your children are at home or have any kind of illness, you should take extra precautions. Viruses stick to the human body and you can prevent it by regular hand washing. This article will give you a brief overview of hand sanitizers.
Types of hand sanitizer: Hand sanitizers are the essential, low in budget, pocket-friendly and antiseptic solution that protects you from infection. There are two types of hand sanitizer. You will find plenty of best quality hand sanitizer in India.
- Alcohol-based– It contains 60% – 90% alcohol that kills germs more effectively. It is a liquid solution that sometimes requires water and sometimes you can use it directly. Alcohol-based hand sanitizers are also used in hospital environments as an alternative to antiseptic soaps.
- Non-alcohol based– It is a gel sanitizer that contains a small amount of alcohol. It reduces infections and germs in your hands. It comes in different size and can be carried in your pocket and can be used at any time.
When to use hand sanitizers?
- Before and after going to the bathroom.
- Before and after eating any kind of food on the street or at home.
- Before and after shaking hands with someone or before and after-touch anything outside.
- After entering the house from the office or the market.
- Before performing any operation in the hospital and before touching any instrument of operation try to use hand sanitizer for bacteria reduction.
Buy the best hand sanitizer:
Are you looking for the best hand sanitizer on the market? You will find lots of expensive and less expensive hand sanitizers in the market but most are fake. If you want to buy the best quality hand sanitizer in India, then you have to read the ingredient percentage before buy. You must choose an effective and powerful hand sanitizer that contains at least 60% alcohol. Do not pick up any fake hand sanitizer from the local store. Always choose a branded sanitizer because if the product has a good reputation, you can be sure that the sanitizer is good and effective and you can rely on it.
No scar is a popular brand in India and you can buy No scar hand sanitizer at an affordable price. It contains 70% Iso Propyl rubbing alcohol that helps in fighting germs and leaves your hands clean. You can ensure the cleanliness of your hands by simply rubbing the sanitizer without using water. You must use the hand sanitizer properly to make sure it works properly before bacteria and germs spread.
Hopefully, all of the above information will help you to choose the best hand sanitizer in India.