Right from ancient times until today in the 21st century, natural hair has been an empowering factor for humans. But certain factors like pollution, lifestyle, food, aging, etc; adversely affect the quality of hair that might result in hair fall, premature white/grey hairs & weak growth. Losing hair daily at a continuous and steady pace is normal. But when the phenomenon increases due to several reasons is referred to as hair fall. One of the most common problems is alopecia areata. Maybe some of you have heard the term before—but what is this condition, & how does it contribute to hair loss? Nearly 7 million Indians of all ages and ethnicities suffer from alopecia areata, a patchy hair loss condition. This condition can vary from person to person and can be emotionally disturbing. However, Alopecia Areata Homeopathic treatment can be effective, gentle, & beneficial for all age groups.
What Is Alopecia Areata, Exactly?
Alopecia areata, also known as AA, is an autoimmune disorder that is chronic and recurring. In contrast to other types of hair loss, which usually occur as one ages, alopecia areata is mostly diagnosed in patients under 30. This condition is marked by small patches of hair loss on the scalp but can appear anywhere on the body.
It is mainly a cosmetic problem and does not impact the patient’s general health. This problem typically occurs when your immune system starts attacking your hair follicles instead of foreign substances. Homeopathic medicine for alopecia areata is safe, gentle, and non-habit forming. Moreover, it can help patients regain their lost hair and confidence.
Different Patterns of Baldness
In the alopecia areata family, there are several different conditions. Aside from patchy coin-sized hair loss, AA can also cause other types of hair loss, including:
- Diffuse Alopecia Areata: Hair thins evenly throughout the scalp. Often, this type is mistaken for telogen effluvium or female pattern balding.
- Ophiasis Alopecia: Hair loss occurs in band-shaped patterns that primarily affect the sides and lower back of the scalp (otherwise known as the occipital region).
- Alopecia Totalis: It involves a complete loss of scalp hair.
- Alopecia Universalis: It causes a complete loss of body hair.
Alopecia Areata Homeopathic Treatment targets the root cause of the disease without causing side effects.
Common Signs & Symptoms of Alopecia Areata
Following are some common alopecia areata symptoms and signs that might differ from one individual to another:
- Oval or round-shaped bald patches
- More hair loss in cold weather
- Pain and itching in the scalp
- Hair loss all over the body
- Hyperpigmentation in the bald areas
- Fingernails & toenails can become thin and lose their shine
- Hair loss in beard, mustache, and eyelashes in distinctive patches
Homeopathic Medicine for alopecia areata can help cope with stress and stimulate the body’s natural healing capacity.
Causes of Alopecia Areata
While the exact cause of alopecia areata has not been fully determined, it is believed to be genetic, hormones, diet, or previous medical history. Here are some other triggers and alopecia areata causes that can be treated with Alopecia Areata Homeopathic treatment:
- Iron deficiency
- Chronic illness
- Fungal infections
- Protein deficiency
- Hormonal imbalance
- Thyroid level imbalance
- Mental stress and anxiety
- Extensive intake of vitamin A
- Physical stress or drastic weight loss
Benefits of Homeopathic Medicines for Alopecia Areata
Homeopathic medicine for alopecia areata works in the following manner:
- Prevents hair fall
- Stop disease progression
- Triggers the hair regrowth
- Reduces the chances of relapse
- Helps to cope with stress
- Halt premature white/grey hair
- Strengthens the body’s immunity power
Duration of Treatment:
The initial improvement can be seen within 8-10 weeks. After that, the treatment course depends on the patient and varies from case to case. The duration of Alopecia Areata Homeopathic treatment depends on mainly:
- The severity & duration of hair fall
- The extent of spread as in Alopecia areata
- Associated systemic illnesses, if any, like Hyper/Hypothyroidism
- Use of any chemical agents or medications, such as steroids, antihypertensive drugs, etc
Whom to Consult for Effective Homeopathic Treatment for Alopecia Areata and Other Hair Problems?
If you’re one of those experiencing hair losses with no success in managing it, consider Homeopathy and consult Dr. Vikas Singhal. Dr. Vikas Singhal is a renowned Homeopathic doctor practicing in his clinic at Dr. Singhal Homeo, Chandigarh. He has been providing his healthcare service in Tricity, PAN India, and in various countries, like the USA, UK, Canada, Singapore, Hong Kong, UAE, Bangladesh, England, and many more, for over 20 years. He is among the best Homeopathic doctors to treat various acute as well as chronic, rare, and autoimmune diseases, including alopecia areata.
After going through your medical history, he uses individualized Homeopathic medicine for alopecia areata for you, and all these medicines are prepared as per instruction by Homeopathic Pharmacopoeia of India (HPI) in our own pharmacy. For an in-person consultation with the doctor, you can visit our clinic or can opt for an online treatment (over a voice or video call, as required by the patient and the doctor) according to your preference. You can also opt for home delivery of your Homeopathic medicine for alopecia areata.
If you have any further concerns, please call us at +91 7087462000 or send a WhatsApp message to +91 9041111747.
Leave a Reply