People of Southeast Asia use Kratom leaves as an herbal medicine since ancient times. It is used in free medication as a stimulant (low dose), sedative (high dose), recreational drug, painkiller, medicines for diarrhea, and opiate addiction. Many people report that Kratom is an active treatment for arthritis, restless leg syndrome (RLS), and fibromyalgia.
Here are the ways to take Kratom for pain relief
Chocolate Kratom Milkshake
This is the best way to swallow Kratom, which we know. It has a great taste. Chocolate milk significantly masks the bitter taste of Kratom, and its viscosity helps Kratom reduce its bottom. If you add powdered Kratom to the glass of chocolate milk, the Kratom floats on the top and resists the absorption of the liquid. Even with the hustle, it remains to float on the top and make lumps. Ideally, you want to make smooth milkshakes without any lumps and dry croft powder floating on top. To do this, follow these simple instructions:
- A powdered Kratom PASTE for drinking
- Place a dose of powder creams in a small empty cup.
- Add enough water to make a soft paste. Until the powder does not fully absorb water, the mixture will need to stir for a few minutes, and you have a well-homogenized paste.
Fill a different glass with water and set it aside. Using a teaspoon, scoop an easy-to-swallow spoon to paste in your mouth, then take a large sip of water from the second glass and press it down. Repeat the spoon until you eat the whole dose, and swallow. Beware not to hold too much at a time, so you are not amazed at the mix by accident.
A powdered Kratom SLURRY for drinking
- Add powder Kratom to a glass of water. For a regular dose of Kratom (about 7 grams), use approximately 1 cup (8 oz) of water.
- Shake well, then press it down before correcting it (it is like a bitter-taste, slightly fibrous smooth drink).
- Add more water to the glass to fix any material stranded on the edges. About 1/2 cup water should be sufficient, but there is no problem in using it more.
- Shake again and drink.
- When you have got all this down, then you can drink some fruit juice to follow the bitter taste. Mint-flavored chewing gum also works very well for this.
The following is the original recipe for making Kratom tea. This recipe creates enough tea for many doses – about eight moderately active treatments.
- Take 2 ounces (56 grams) dry, roughly ground or crushed Kratom leaves and put them in a vessel. Add 1 quart of water (approximately 1 liter) for this.
- Boil gently for 15 minutes.
- Pour tea in a bowl through a cutting and liquid reserve. (To extract most fluid, squeeze the leaves in the hole).
- Put the leaves in the pan and add another liter of fresh water. Repeat steps 2 and 3.
- Boil the combined liquid with both boiling peel and boil until the quantity is reduced to about 1 cup (250 ml).
- The Idea is to cook the tea in small amounts so that every person’s dose can swallow quickly.
- Boil it down to whatever concentration you are satisfied with. Be aware near the end of the process.
- If this syrup starts to form, then it can spatter or burn.
- Tea is a bitter taste. To reduce the unpleasant flavor, press it down quickly and then follow it immediately with a tasty drink like fruit juice.
Powder The Dried Leaves
Whether dried leaves are whole, crushed or roughly ground, can be powdered easily by putting them in a coffee grinder or kitchen blender and processing for a few minutes at high speeds. Many suppliers offer Kratom, which is already thin powder.
Kratom strains are valuable for therapeutic purposes. Unlike concoction pharmaceuticals, they are more secure, regular and appropriate. But again, we should make sure that only the best dose of Kratom for pain relief. A daily and persistent consumption must be active than more dose and high dose in one day.