The leading hair transplant treatment in Navi Mumbai is Areeva Hair Transplant & Cosmetic Surgery Centre. Other non-surgical cosmetic treatments for the skin and body are also available. Dr. Audumbar Borgaonkar, the clinic’s founder, is a Medical Council of India (MCI) certified surgeon. He is well-known in Vashi, Navi Mumbai, for giving hair transplants that are both natural-looking and affordable.
The cost of several hair transplant procedures at our facility is listed below.
We do surgical hair transplant operations for pattern baldness. Hair transplants are extracted from the donor area, which is the back of the head, and implanted into the bald scalp. We compute the hair transplant cost based on the number of hair grafts required to cover baldness. A single hair graft costs between Rs. 15 and Rs. 25 at Areeva Clinic, which offers the best hair transplant in Navi Mumbai. There are 2 to 4 hair strands per hair graft.
Here are the costs of the hair transplant treatments we offer to give you a better idea:
1. FUT-Follicular Unit Transplant.
We divide a strip of hair-bearing skin from the donor area into individual follicular units using this approach. After that, the follicular units are implanted in the bald spot. Our cost per hair graft for the FUT process ranges from Rs. 20 to Rs. 25. We compute the total fee based on the number of grafts required. The cost of 1000 grafts ranges from Rs. 20,000 to Rs. 25,000 on average.
2. Follicular Unit Extraction (BioFUE)
BioFUE is the most advanced and popular type of FUE. We combine the FUE operation with PRP, or platelet-rich plasma, in this treatment.
Blood is taken from the patient and placed in a machine. The platelet-rich plasma is separated from the blood by spinning the device quickly. Individual hair follicles are extracted from the donor location and soaked in PRP solution. This improves the survival of hair grafts, resulting in more hair growth after surgery. These nourished grafts are implanted through holes punched in the bald area.
We highly recommend BioFUE to our patients at Areeva Clinic, which gives the best hair transplant in Navi Mumbai. It produces natural-looking results while also increasing coverage density.
For BioFUE, the cost per hair graft ranges from Rs. 15 to Rs. 20. For 1000 grafts, the typical cost is between Rs. 15,000 and Rs. 20,000.
3. Hair Transplantation on the Body
The back of the head is often too weak to serve as a donor region for hair graft extraction. The survival probability of these hair grafts is limited, and they will not give long-term results. In these circumstances, we use a combination of BioFUE and Body Hair Transplant. If a patient’s donor area is weak, we harvest grafts from his beard or chest for transplantation utilizing this procedure. Because this approach necessitates extreme precision, the cost per graft ranges from Rs. 25 to Rs. 30.
4. Direct Hair Transplant (DHT)
A variation of FUE is Direct Hair Transplant (DHT). Hair graft extraction and implantation are done simultaneously in this procedure. This method is typically employed when more than 3000 grafts must be implanted in a single session. We charge between Rs. 40 and Rs. 45 per hair graft for DHT at Areeva Hair Transplant in Navi Mumbai. 1000 grafts will cost roughly Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 45,000 on average.
This is the tabular representation of the approximate cost of hair transplant treatment
|Number of grafts||BioFUE||FUT||DHI|
|1500 – 2000||Rs. 25,000 to Rs. 35,000||Rs. 30,000 to Rs. 40,000||Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 80, 000|
|2000 – 3000||Rs. 35,000 to Rs. 45,000||Rs. 40,000 to Rs. 60,000||Rs. 80,000 to Rs. 1,20,000|
|3000 – 4000||Rs. 45,000 to Rs. 60,000||Rs. 60,000 to Rs. 80,000||Rs. 1,20,000 to Rs. 1,60,000|
|4000 – 5000||Rs. 60,000 to 75,000||Rs. 80,000 to Rs. 1,00,000||Rs. 1,60,000 to Rs. 2,00,000|
|5000 – 6000||Package||Package||Package|
|6000 – 7000||Package||Package||Package|
You should come to our clinic and meet with a professional surgeon for a consultation to find out how much a hair transplant would cost for your level of baldness.
Here’s how the consultation process works so you know when you’ll find out how much a hair transplant will cost:
- Send us photographs of your scalp over WhatsApp, and we’ll give you an estimate for hair transplant surgery. or
- Make an appointment with the hair transplant surgeon by contacting us.
- Visit our clinic on the scheduled date and time.
- Tell our surgeon about your hair loss issues and the outcomes you’d like to achieve.
- To determine the cause of hair loss and baldness, our surgeon will ask you a few questions.
- Our surgeon will assess the grade of your bald spot in order to determine the number of transplants needed to cover it.
- Our surgeon will assess the donor area’s strength.
- Our surgeon will be aware of your expectations as well as the hair density you require.
- Our surgeon will discuss the best hair transplant approach for you to achieve your desired results.
- Our surgeon will determine the overall cost based on a variety of factors.
- You are free to return home and make your decision, depending on the consultation.
The following factors will have a significant impact on the cost of your hair transplant:
1. Level of Baldness
The level of baldness is the first element we examine while calculating costs. The early phases of baldness will be less expensive than the later ones. This is due to the fact that the number of hair grafts rises as baldness progresses.
We look at how many hair grafts are needed per square centimeter for implantation. We aim to implant 50 to 55 hair transplants per sq cm for increased density. As a result, for increased density, we add up the number of grafts required to cover the total bald area.
3. Hair transplantation procedure in Navi Mumbai
We determine which procedure is best for covering your baldness and producing natural-looking results. PRP sessions are also a part of our approaches. The cost of the therapy is determined by whether you require FUT or BioFUE, as well as the number of PRP sessions required. One PRP session costs between Rs. 2500 and Rs. 3000.
4. Donors’ section
We can recommend a body hair transplant if the back of your head is not a suitable donor place. The cost of treatment will rise as the number of grafts taken from your beard or chest area increases.
Based on the analyses performed during the consultation, we create packages for our patients. Hair transplant treatment, PRP sessions, and post-surgery medications are all included in our package (optional).
We recognize that our patients require financial support in order to receive therapy.
Patients at Areeva Hair Transplant & Cosmetic Surgery Centre can take advantage of 0% interest EMI alternatives. We have partnered with Bajaj Finance and LetsMD in this regard.
Why should you go to Areeva Clinic?
- Our MCI-certified plastic surgeon, Dr. Audumbar, does the procedure himself. In the previous five years, he has performed over 1000 hair transplant treatments and is known for providing the best and most affordable hair transplant in Navi Mumbai.
- We provide hair transplant procedures that are ultra-high-density driven, resulting in younger-looking results.
- Because there are no scars on the head, you can maintain your hair as short as you choose; we can even provide beard, mustache, and eyebrow transplants with excellent results.
- We employ specialized and sophisticated Punch Machines for the surgery to avoid any possible scalp damage.
- We use technologically advanced tools in our OT to keep our patients comfortable during the procedure.