Induction Cooktops are making our kitchen life much easier. These induction cooktops can cook in a clean and efficient manner. So within minutes of heat, the Induction Cooktop helps us to fulfill all our needs. Most of the modern induction cooktops allows saving more than 70% of the energy.
This also helps everyone to finish works faster. But, we are already aware of the benefits and the features of most of the Induction Cooktops.Are we aware on how to clean the Induction Cooktop? Sometimes, juices may fall or even curry. If we leave it open for a few hours, we cannot remove them easily. So, it is always better to know the key tips for cleaning the Induction Cooktop. Here are Top 5 Tips to Clean Induction Cooktop!
Top Tips to Clean Induction Cooktop
Tips for Regular Cleaning
If you are willing to clean the Induction Cooktop regularly, here are some of the key tips that you may like to follow.
- The first step is to wait until the Induction Cooktop cools down. So after some time this will help you to save up time and energy. Also, then you need to use a damp sponge in order to wipe off the cooking spills. Most of these spills form up a moment of time.
- The next thing that you need to do is to pour small amount of cooktop cleaner over the cooktop. So, all that you need to do is to rub the top with a paper towel. This will allow the stains to get softer. So you can also remove them.
- The next thing that you need to do is to apply a dry towel to wipe off the cleaner. Apply it with
soft hands as this will be helpful to keep the buttons fine. Try to avoid cleaner if the stains fall on
the buttons. Apply these steps only if the stains fall on the surface.
Tips for Heavy Cleaning
- Once the cooktop is clean you need to use some vinegar. Vinegar is raw and has some properties to easily clean stains. Applying the vinegar means that it can easily clean the hard water spots.
- Using the ceramic cooktop cleaner is also a great feature. You can also use a cleaner pad while
performing the cleaning procedure. If you cannot do it in one step, try to repeat the process for better cleaning.
- The next thing that you need to do is to use a cooktop scraper. Using a cooktop scraper will easily remove the residue. However, try to avoid excessive pressure while scrapping the surface. Once the residue is removed, you can now easily scrap.
- To finish off the things, you need to use a paper towel. Using a paper towel means that you can clean the wet stains easily. Also, you can spray a shiner to make it look new and fresh.
Cleaning Different Parts of Induction Cooktop
Every Induction Cooktop has different parts which you need to look for. So let us know a bit on how you can clean the different parts of any Induction Cooktop:
Glass ceramic surface:
Cleaning the Glass ceramic surface is the most delicate part of the things that you are looking for. So, you need to get the delicate touches for cleaning. You can take the help of Glass ceramic cream to clean the surface. Simply apply the cream on the positions required. This will easily dry the stain and get your needs fulfilled. The next thing that you need to do is to apply the cream and then fulfill the requirements.
Stainless Steel Part:
Cleaning the Stainless Steel Part is just one of the finest things to get your needs. You can use grain for wiping the surface. Also, try to choose a non-abrasive cleaner. This will save up time to clean the part. However, try to make sure that you are not wiping off the watermarks.
Remove hard water spots:
Try to use any white vinegar which will help you to remove the stains. Most of the times, the minerals may settle down over the surface of the cooktop. You can use this white vinegar with a clean cloth. You can also apply some cooktop cleaner cream to clean the final touch.
Article Source: https://readerslogic.com/10-best-induction-cooktop-in-india/
Leave a Reply