Are you worried that your DACA status will prevent you from getting a loan in Houston to fulfill your dream? No, don’t be afraid. It is our responsibility to turn your dream into reality.
Yes, you have arrived at the right place. Our DACA Mortgage Loans Program is here to help you fulfill your dream.
So, basically, DACA is a Visa status given to children who were brought to the United States by their parents without a Visa and have lived in the country for the majority of their lives. Most of these children who were eligible for this status have now attained adulthood. DACA was designed to give working-age adults a way to get a Visa that would enable them to work and earn their living in the United States.
Clear Lending offers the DACA recipients of an Employment Authorization Document or EAD card the Mortgage Loans Program in Houston. Here are the prerequisites to avail the program:
- You need to provide the Employment Authorization Document (EAD) offered by the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS). If the EAD card is about to expire within a year and there is a history of previous residency status renewals, underwriting will presume that the applicant will continue to work after the EAD expires.
- You need to provide a valid SSN required to validate with the Social Security Administration (SSA).
- You need to meet all the general requirements that apply to other U.S. citizens.
Know more about our loan program:
- Owner-occupants and investors of 1-4 units, townhouses, licensed condos, or PUDs may apply for a purchase or refinance loans.
- Single-family second homes may be purchased or refinanced.
- Traditionally, loan-to-value funding has been up to 95%. After the borrower’s appropriate donation, gift funds are permitted.
- Depending on the down payment and occupancy, seller contributions will be available.
- There are no constraints for first-time homebuyers.
- Borrowers may use co-signers to help them qualify for single-family homes.
- Conforming loan limits are applicable.
Also, know about the benefits of the DACA Loan Program:
- You don’t need any mortgage insurance for a minimum 20% or higher down payment.
- You can avail this program to purchase the second home or other investment properties.
- DACA Mortgage Loan Program has greater loan limits than FHA loans.
- You can opt for the flexible PMI options if your down payment is less than 20%.
What are you waiting for? Need more information? Then, complete the Pre-Approval Form online and we will provide you with the best possible guidance. Don’t wait any longer and avail the DACA Mortgage Loans in Houston!