The correct application of an SEO strategy is instrumental in getting your website indexed correctly and ranked accordingly. Since the core concept is relatively straightforward, most people would think Search Engine Optimization implementation for online marketing is easy. Unfortunately, this is not true. As a business owner, your life gets much easier by hiring a professional SEO agency to provide customized digital marketing solutions.
Why is it important to hire a professional SEO agency?
For one, you can run your business better by hiring an expert digital marketing service provider. You don’t have to take on the stress of designing, execution and analyzing your SEO campaign – steps that are crucial for proper outreach. Here’s why should you invest in a professional search engine marketing firm
- Increased Profitability
- Rapid business expansion
- Guaranteed user-reach + user-interaction
- Strong online visibility
What should I look into before hiring a search engine marketing firm?
Picking the perfect professional SEO agency can be daunting. The clear focus should be on picking a partner that is trustworthy. As a novice, you might not have a clear idea of what to expect from a digital marketing service provider.
The following points can help you be a worthy judge of what to look out for, before making a final hire decision:
1. Does your preferred agency use the right tools?
Digital marketing involves a heavy investment in potent software tools for carrying out a digital campaign. It takes a whole team of experts to drive the desired results for a client. A top-notch professional SEO agency should ideally be made of
- Web development professionals
- Excellent content writers
- Graphic designers
- PR agents
- SEO outreach specialists
The agency should be able to incorporate paid tools like SEMrush and Ahrefs into result-driven marketing campaigns. For increased traffic, competent writers need to generate quality content. Experienced SEO executives would then apply quality link building techniques to improve ranking on search engine result pages. The selected search engine marketing firm should be able to rightfully use time and resources.
2. Do they apply quality link-building techniques?
Receiving a penalty from Google can be the worst for your search rankings. Ethical link building should be the desired methodology used by a professional SEO agency of high caliber. Avoid an agency that might be using black hat techniques like
- Keyword stuffing
- Hidden links
- Crafty redirects
- Automated Content
- Article spinning
- Duplicate Content
- Purchased Links
Negative SEO should be avoided at all costs, and any inkling of black hat techniques should make you stay far away from the concerned digital marketing service provider.
3. Does your chosen search engine marketing firm have a suitable payment structure?
Before you hire a professional SEO Agency, do your research. You might get attracted to some agencies by their cheap pricing structure. But our advice would be to have a clear idea of methodologies used by your chosen low-end search engine marketing firm. Some firms might rely on malicious techniques that might result in a heavy penalty, once Google finds out.
With ample research, you can find out a great deal about any professional SEO agency. Make sure they rely on approved guidelines for healthy Google SEO link building.
In short, don’t get fooled by a low price, do not rush into making a hire. Do a good background check on your preferred digital marketing service provider to find out more about their work profile. Lastly, focus on the quality of links rather than rushed optimization through black hat SEO techniques.
4. What are the questions I should ask a professional SEO agency after their pitch presentation?
- Do you have proven experience in marketing for our business niche?
- Can you provide me with some relevant portfolio samples?
- Who will be the owner of my data after I hire you?
- What are your terms of the agreement?
- Can you give me the keywords your agency ranks for?
- Is your approach different from a rival search engine marketing firm?
5. Are there any red flags I should avoid?
Of course! There are lots and one is already aforementioned – unethical SEO technique implementation. Listing out a few others
- An agency run by a one-man army
- Shying away from the provision of relevant details
- If they offer a ‘link-building package’ – clear indication of unethical link generation
- Focus on keywords with no search volume
- Using free tools for generating audit reports
- Lack of authenticity as a specialized, authentic, professional SEO Agency
Are you on the hunt for a proficient search engine marketing firm or a more comprehensive digital marketing service provider? Make sure you partner with an agency that is reliable, reputable and with proven experience in your niche. The professional SEO Agency that you finally choose should meet your desired expectations without fail. Do not miss out on running aggressive background checks before narrowing down on a selected agency.