Las Vegas was founded in 1911 as a tiny railroad town and is today recognized as the world’s largest entertainment capital. Vegas has seen the growth of gambling culture, performances by both the Rat Pack and Elvis Presley, or an innovative gastronomic culture popular by chefs like Michael Puck and Joel Robuchon in just over a century:
- Take a stroll along the four-mile Las Vegas Strip and see the breathtaking skyline from the High Roller, the world’s highest viewing wheel, which is 550 feet in the air.
- Explore the iconic casinos of Fremont Street, better known as Emerald Gulch, in downtown Las Vegas.
- Take a per day excursion by chopper to the neighboring Gorge or drive just 30 miles to get away from crowds.
What If Your Flight Changes Or Gets Cancelled?
We will transfer you to the next available flight if a change in plans or cancellations disrupts your flight during your Alaska Airlines reservations.
- If your charter plane works out, that’s fantastic! Boarding, we’ll meet you.
- You have several alternatives if your current flight itinerary has been modified by more than an hour:
- Change your flight to one that is more convenient for you, up to a day sooner or later.
- Anyone can abandon this vacation and get a refund for a short break.
- You may cancel your vacation and get a reimbursement* to your payment method.
Note that you should have a valid reservation on the impacted flight to be eligible for a refund to your initial mode of payment. You are not entitled to a refund if you voluntarily cancel your trip and obtain a later cash back reward before the delayed flight.
Travelling To Las Vegas
If you are traveling to Las Vegas, this is to inform you that the terminals have been moved temporarily and will now open from the D gate.
Please note that the D gate needs a train; please allow some extra time to get through your doors.
We hope we could elaborate on how to book a flight ticket via Alaska Airlines to Las Vegas through this article’s medium.