The mould consists of multiple cellular fungal filaments which adversely causes the biodegradation which leads to severe damage to the property and also spoilage of the food items. This mould is highly active during the humid temperature as it helps mould to grow and develop at a quick rate. You need to remove mould as and when they are forming. The reasons you should get rid of them include it’s spreading fast, as it leads to a lot of devastation and if not removed it can prove to be fatal. It also comes with a lot of health hazards such as itchy eyes, bleeding noses, memory issues, unstable breathing, and severe coughing. You can remove mould by means of bleaching, household paint and cleaners and sprays which contain fungicides. The growth of mould must be taken seriously.