The process begins with a letter in which the required documentation list is mentioned which your lawyer sends you. The fact is you are paying a decent amount, and then you must know what kind of legal service they are offering you. Here are some details mentioned what kind of service you get, which includes information about the type of expenses you expect related to property deal. It includes
- Land Transfer Tax
- Property Tax
- Legal Fees
There are some hidden charges, incur when you are buying a new home or any space. Your building lawyers Melbourne are able to expose these charges in front of you. The charges include in this section is:
- New Home Warranty Enrolment charges
- Fencing charges
- Water and Electricity Meter Installation fee
- Grading Deposit charges
- And many more
As soon as you get agree on all the terms and condition and getting a final offer for the place, then the property lawyers will start its process with investigation related to property. The investigation comprises of:
- Property Tax Search
- Utility Search
- Registered Title Search
- Building, zoning and planning search
Every important thing should be executed in the written format. Here are some of the important letter/notification, you lawyer will share with you, during the whole process:
- Letter to make sure that there is no existence of conditional sales contracts, unregistered agreements or easements, lien
- Letter to all regional utility departments to ensure that there is an outstanding fee is remaining till date
- Letter to find out extra encumbrances impacting the equipment or property which is left by the seller
What else you can expect with great building lawyers Melbourne?
Along with all the services offered by the property lawyers, here are some more services that you can enjoy, after hiring them. It includes:
- Investigate properly in the local sheriff department about the previous owner, if there is any execution is going on which impact your title on the property
- Review all the points mentioned in the Mortgage commitment contract provided by the bank at the time of financing and then the lawyer consult about the same with you regarding the outcomes if you sign them
- Create and deliver all the required papers to the previous owner’s lawyers, to request them to deal with the items mentioned during the initial investigation before or at the time closing the deal.
- Lawyers are able to give you suggestion about the closing day-cost related to mortgage financing which is mentioned in the final Mortgage commitment document issues by your financial institution.
- Provide Certification of title of the property on the closing date to the financial institution.
These are the top services offered by the best building lawyers Melbourne. You will get all the services and related benefits when your are hiring one for all your deals.