If you have noticed a decline in your battery life over time then it may be time for a change of battery. During the course of its lifetime, your vape battery with gradually charge less and last for shorter and shorter periods of time.
It’s important to keep a couple of things in mind when purchasing a replacement battery. Firstly, you’ll want a genuine battery, not a cheap fake that will cause problems further down the line. Secondly, pay close attention to the amps and select a battery matching the power you usually vape at. The Thunder 3200mAh eCigarette Battery is worth considering.
How to Change Your Battery of Vape Pen
- Make sure the vape pen is turned off and remove any charging cables.
- Remove any cover you may have on your vape pen.
- The back battery cover should slide off, exposing the battery.
- Pull out the batteries gently.
- Dispose of the old batteries and place your new ones in, making sure to place them the right way up.
- Charge your batteries to full capacity each time to ensure a long life span.
How to Refill Your Vape Tank
Refilling your vape tank is relatively easy and hassle-free. It will take a couple of goes to get used to it but will be worth it. Tanks are available in two formats – top-fill and bottom-fill. In each case, you’ll need to unscrew the tank from the vape pen and insert e-liquid drops straight onto the coil before filling the tank. The eCigarette Tank is highly recommended.
Top-Fill Tank Refills
- Once you have removed the tank from the vape pen, unscrew the base and remove the coil carefully.
- Soak the coil with a few drops of e-liquid, making sure to cover each hole.
- Replace the coil and attach the atomizer to the tank.
- Unscrew the top from the tank and add your e-liquid with a dropper until you reach the fill line.
- Reassemble the tank and reattach all the pieces, making sure they are secured tightly, wiping away any residue.
- Leave the e-liquid to fully saturate the coil before use.
Bottom-Fill Tank Refills
- Remove the tank and unscrew the body of the coil from the top of the tank.
- Saturate the coil with e-liquid in each hole.
- Replace the coil and screw it back in place before unscrewing the bottom of your atomizer.
- Use a dropped to fill up the tank with e-liquid until it reaches the fill line.
- Put your tank back together, wiping away any residue.
- Leave the e-liquid to saturate the coil for a few minutes before use.
Cleaning Your Vape Tank
Regular maintenance of your tank is important to prevent e-liquid build-up. Take some time to clean your tank each time you refill it for the best results. It is also a good idea to clean your tank when changing e-liquids to prevents flavors from mixing together.
Changing Your Vape Coil
Heavy vapers will want to replace their coils weekly to keep them in full working order. Lighter vapers can afford to wait for two to three weeks before changing their coils.
When you begin to notice that your e-liquids taste weaker than usual, you’ll know it’s time to change the coil. Sometimes you may get a taste resembling burnt toast, this is another sign that your coil needs changing.