What comes to your mind when you think about cats playing? It is a ball of wool, right? Right.
Cats have this obsession with wool that no one can really explain why but it’s evident. Now, think about a cozy ball of wool in which your pet cat finds his/ her solitude. Even imagining it is so satisfying. All cat parents know that cats love their own space and getting pampered. No cat could ever resist this cat cave; after all why can only Batman have a bat cave? You can pamper your cute baby kitty with their own territory. There are so many varieties of thesecat cave wool beds to choose from that you can easily choose the one that goes with your indoors. These beds are extremely soft, warm and extremely comfortable. This is the ultimate thing that will cheer up your cat.
Why buy? Well, for starters it’s a wool bed. Any cat lover knows that cats gravitate to wool beds more than any other bed. And, if you combine that with a personal space with a soft cocoon, it is the ideal heaven for your pet kitty on the earth. We can tell you exactly why your pet needs their own cat cave.
- Cats treasure enclosed, cozy places- Any cat owner knows that if you leave a cozy cushion or blanket around your couch, you will ultimately find your pet kitty making a basket or a box laying in the corner, their kingdom. A lot has been written about cat behavior and it all points to how cats love having their own personal space where they can laze around and stretch because they feel very safe there, their stress level actually decreases.
- Wool is absorbent in nature- Well, obviously if your kitty is enclosed in their cat cave wool bed for long periods of time, you’ll worry about them rolling around in their own filth. Well, although cats usually remain very clean but if something happens, wool absorbs liquid and won’t irritate your pet till you check it.
- Wool is a thermostat- Well, how about that. The peace of mind sleeping in the perfect temperature is so ideal and tempting. Wool keeps the temperature inside the cat wool bed warm when the temperature outside drops and cool when the temperature outside rises. Wool traps moisture, so it starts producing heat on chilly and damp nights. And, as temperature grows warmer, the wool releases moisture keeping the bed airy and pleasant. Imagine how toasty and cozy your pet is going to be no matter their age.
- Cats stick to their corner- Cats usually wander around the house to find their perfect spot and end up getting fur all over the place. If you oblige to give those poor babies a peace of mind, they’ll stick to their corner and you’ll be happy with less cleaning to do.
- Wool shapes easy- Well, if you think that you’ll have to make one more bed up than you’re mistaken. As soon as your kitty jumps out the cat wool bed, all you have to do is run your hand in it once and it will return to its original shape.
- Wool traps cat hair- You this is one of the biggest issues with having a cat at your place. Cat hair all over the place. You love your pet but the hair is a tad bit irritating. With a cat wool bed around the house, your cat is gonna stick to a particular place and the hair inside the bed is gonna stay on the surface only. All you have to do is just wipe it with a wet cloth or vacuum it. Easy peasy!
You’ve got to buy a cave cat wool bed for your pet. All there are, are positives. They are available in so many colours and sizes. Cat beds for large cats, purple cat beds according to the interior, whatever you want. So go ahead with getting a little piece of heaven for your little angel.