With winters biding us farewell we are approaching summers and it’s time to switch wardrobes again. Sweaters and jackets need to go back to hibernation and we need to rack up all that speaks summer. Those sweatshirts are to be switched with T-shirts, those high necks with vests and shorts are going to replace those warm track pants.
3/4th shorts for men have been seen by general convention to be worn indoors but this view is completely untrue. A pair of 3/4th shorts can look amazing once you feel comfortable wearing them in the open and not just on the beach.
There are several different kinds of shorts for men you could choose from as listed below:
1) Cargo shorts: Do you miss the pockets of your jacket during the summers? If yes, then these are something you should try out. They are baggy, which keeps you cool while providing you with the privilege of at least 2 extra pockets. Now isn’t that wonderful?
2) Pleated shorts: These 3/4th shorts for men have enhanced looks thanks to the pleats that add to the glamour. Pair it well with a polo shirt and you are all set to go to the park, watch a movie and even meet friends in a cafe. It gives you a clean and sharp look.
3) Printed shorts: It is no rule that only shirts can be printed. You could even try out printed pants. You could get these in 3/4th length or even shorter. Why not add prints to your shorts to add to that joyful summer delight?
4) Drawstring shorts: These are the official stay at home lazy socks. You can have these on and chill at home all day. It keeps you free and you don’t feel any limitation in movement. This is why you could use these for a run and even work out. Everyone needs to have at least one of these lazy shorts.
5) Denim shorts: Denim is for everything so why not shorts. Denim shorts are easy to pull off and look good with polo shirts as well as shirts. They are great for backyard get-togethers or friendly barbecue sessions.
6) Tailored shorts: Who doesn’t like a little personalization? Tailored clothes always have the best fit and if you care for your shorts enough to not make them anything but flawless, you should get them tailored and you’ll feel the difference no matter how minute.
These were some of the most common and trending shorts that people are looking forward to adding to their summer wardrobes. To be honest, shorts are not as difficult to pull off as people believe it to be. They go well with all kinds of top-wear once one gets how to pair them up effectively. There are some cool 3/4th shorts for men online that you really should have a look at. Not only will you be delighted but your summer wardrobe will look just fabulous.