Eero wifi router giving you a tough time? Eero Router Reset can be a perfect solution for you! Refer to the following instructions to reset eero router.
As with any other router, resetting eero router can be a useful troubleshooting step. This guide demonstrates simple and easy instructions to reset the eero device.
Why do you need to reset Eero router?
Some common reasons to reset your Eero wifi router are:
- You’re facing slow internet speed
- Unable to complete the eero router setup
- You are not able to connect the devices to eero network
How can I reset my eero router?
There are couple of ways that you can use to reset your eero wifi network. This can be done through eero app or using the reset button on the back of your eero device.
Follow the simple and easy instructions to reset the eero device
Method 1- Eero app
- Open the app and tap on the ‘Menu’ button in the top-right corner of the screen.
- Tap on the ‘Network Settings’ from the list.
- Now, tap on the ‘Advanced settings’ option.
- You will find the option ‘delete the network’ at the bottom, click on it.
- Read the warning and then tap on ‘Delete Network’ to complete erase and reset everything.
- After that, you will be taken to the setup screen so that you can set up your eero router once again.
Method 2- Reset button
To perform eero router reset, you simply need to take an unfolded paperclip. Insert it into the reset button and hold it down for a few seconds. Release the button after 10 seconds or until the LED light on the eero device flashes blue.
Make sure your eero router is plugged in when you are pressing the reset button. Once the reset process is done, your router will now go to the reboot phase.
After that, you can reset your eero router once again to connect your devices to the network.
Still having issues?
If your eero is still not responding or still not working properly then you would need additional help after the eero routerreset process. Don’t hesitate to reach out to our technical team. Our team is available round the clock to help you with it. Feel free to call us anytime on our toll-free number. You can also chat live with our team.