If you’ve got an Epson printer in your business or at home, you should connect it to your network for it to run effectively and smoothly. This article will walk you through the method of connecting your Brother printer to Wi-Fi.
Check the following:
- Be familiar with your network’s name and passwords.
- A wireless or Ethernet connection is installed to your Epson.
- Go to your Windows 10 system, press the “Windows” key and the “Q” key to open “Cortana”.
- In the search field of windows, type “Printer” and tap the “Enter” key.
- In case you can’t locate your printer, make certain that it is on and connected.
- Choose your Epson printer from the listing.
- Double-click on the printer’s call. Then tap “Set up”.
- Go to “Wi-Fi settings”.
- Enter the Wi-Fi configuration wizard via way of means of clicking on “Wi-Fi setup.”
- Locate and click on the name of your network.
- It can be essential to provide your password.
- Now press the “Connect” button.
- Your Epson printer may also take some time to get linked with your Wi-Fi.
- Once linked, its sign energy can be seen at the bottom proper corner of your Windows 10 system’s display screen.
- Look for the ‘Epson Connect” printer setup.
- Download the application to your Mac.
- Now, run the software and tap “Continue”.
- You can be prompted to “Agree” to the software program license.
- Click on “Continue” after agreeing.
- Now, exploration the software.
- Next, click on “Agree” to simply accept the terms and conditions.
- When the set-up is complete, choose the product and click on “Next.”
- To proceed, click on “Printer Registration.”
- The phrase “Register a printer to Epson Connect” will appear in a dialogue window. Select “Ok.”
- After analyzing the terms and conditions, click on “Next.”
- Create a brand new account in case you do not have already had one.
- Select “I have already got an account” to sign up for a brand new product. Then press the “Close” button.
- To use the services, visit “Activate Scan to Cloud and Remote Print.”
- Your Epson printer can be linked with Epson Connect. Open the “Settings”.
- On your Mac, visit the Wi-Fi network connection options.
- You can be asked to go into your password and your tool can be connected to Wi-Fi.
Epson Printer Models Compatible with Procedures
- Epson L355 Printer
- Epson L380 Printer
- Epson L385 Printer
- Epson L3060 Printer
- Epson L3150 Printer
- Epson XP 200 Printer
- Epson XP 235 Printer
- Epson XP 245 Printer
- Epson XP 247 Printer
- Epson XP 330 Printer
- Epson XP 400 Printer
- Epson XP 434 Printer
- Epson XP 446 Printer
Connect Epson L series printer with Wi-Fi
- Ensure that your Epson L series Printer is on.
- Now, open the “Setup” mode. On the “Control panel” of the tool, click the “Setup” icon.
- Navigate to the “Network settings” the usage of the left and proper buttons. Press “Ok” to select.
- Now, pick “Wireless setup”. Then press “Ok”.
- Then pick “Advanced setup” and tap “Ok”.
- Select “Manual setup” from the drop-down menu.
- Then press the “Ok” button.
- When you’re prompted to set up the relationship tap “Ok”.
- Select the “Infrastructure mode” to connect with the network the usage of a Wi-Fi router.
- Now, tap on “SSID”. When “SSID” does now no longer seem, test whether or not they get right of entry to factor is to be had for communication.
- Now, pick out the “Network call” with that you need to attach.
- Choose the “Security method” and press “Ok”.
- Provide the “Security key”.
- Press “Ok” when you see the settings display screen and the technique can be complete.
Connect Epson WF 3640 Printer to Wi-Fi
- Ensure that the Wi-Fi community call and community key are with you.
- Press the “Home” icon at the “Control Panel” of your Epson WF 3640 Printer.
- Now, press the “Wi-Fi” icon in the upper proper corner.
- Choose “Wi-Fi setup” to advance.
- Tap on “Wi-Fi setup wizard”.
- Select your Wi-Fi community from the listing of Wi-Fi networks to be had The subsequent step is to fill in your password and press the “Return” arrow.
- Then press “Proceed” and tap “Ok”.
- The tool will now be installed for Wi-Fi printing. When you are completed with the configuration, click on “Done.” You also can print a network reputation file with the aid of using tapping “Start.”
- Use the CD provided to your buy of the Epson WF 3640 Printer to run the tool’s set up to your system. In case there may be no CD, you may go to the legitimate website of Epson to download the software program.
Leave a Reply