A Comprehensive Guide to Get an old Hotmail account back
Have you lost access to your old Hotmail account? If yes, then you might be thinking of recovering your lost account. If you don’t know how to get your lost Hotmail account back, then you are at the right place. This guide will assist you with your lost Hotmail account recovery.
Hotmail is an eminent and widely used email service provider by Microsoft. It is popular for its amazing interface and services. Losing access to an old Hotmail account is a very common issue and can be resolved within no time. So if you have this query, how do I recover my Hotmail account? Then here is the easiest way to recover your Hotmail account.
Hotmail Account Recovery- Procedure
- You first need to go to the recovery page of Hotmail.
- Now you need to give your Microsoft id in the space given and move ahead.
- You are now required to select the Hotmail Forgot Password option and move to the verification section.
- On the account verification page, you need to select a verification option. You can either select a recovery phone number or email for verifying the account. If you don’t have access to any of them, then you can also answer the security question to verify the account.
- Now you need to follow the on-screen commands to complete the verification.
- After verifying the account, you need to reset the password of your Hotmail account and confirm the new password.
At last, you need to save the changes and try to log in to your account. If you are still unable to log in, then you can contact Hotmail customer service to seek assistance on your issue through How do I recover my Hotmail account? For contact-related details, you can check out the support section of Hotmail.