It has become very important to have a camera for your house security. Nest camera is the best when it comes to high-quality videos and motion. It comes with all the latest features that too within your budget. With the motion and audio sensitivity control, you can use it better. It provides two-way communication allowing you to provide your security to your children when you are away. With the latest smart technology, it has become easy to do the Nest camera setup. It is easy to control with the mobile app and do the after creating the account and then do the Nest camera login. You will see the few setup steps here.
Stepwise Instructions To Do The Nest Camera Setup
It is very easy to do the Nest camera setup and login with the Nest app. Here, check out the steps for setup. First of all, you have to connect your phone with Wi-Fi and then connect your camera to the Wi-Fi.
- Then, Go to the Google Play or Apple Play Store and download the app.
- Next, install the app and open it to create the account.
- You will see the Nest app home screen there tap on add new.
- Next, tap on the Settings icon at the top left corner and select the add product, if you already have a Nest product.
- You will see the app asking for a QR code, you have to scan it from the back of your Next cam.
- You can also select continue without scanning and then enter the serial number of your camera.
- Enter the serial number next to the QR code on your camera.
- Now, the app will ask to pick up a location name given on the list. You can also type it by selecting the Custom at the bottom.
- The next thing you have to do is, plug your camera into the power outlet and with the pulsing blue light, you will know it is ready for the connection.
- You will be automatically able to scan the nearby Wi-Fi networks with the help of the app.
- You have to select the network that you want to connect to.
- Once your camera is connected to the Wi-Fi, you can check the video streaming of your camera via the app.
- While doing the video streaming test, make sure to place it where you want for the test.
- If you are seeing the video, you can install your camera
- If there is no video showing, your camera is far from the Wi-Fi network, you have to move it closer.
Given above are the few simple steps that you can use for the Nest camera login and setup. Once you are done with the setup, you can adjust the audio and motion sensitivity as you want. You can do the continuous video recording that will be saved in the cloud storage. You can check that later on. If you face any issue while doing the setup, you can check the troubleshooting methods and resolve the issues. You can know more about the Nest cam and its setup from our support team on our toll-free number.
Leave a Reply