The printing industry has changed tremendously since its inception. From the bulky and problematic printers of yesteryear to the compact and convenient printers of today, technology has come a long way. When talking about such printing machines of present times, HP LaserJet P2015 is a name that strikes our minds.
This LaserJet printer is easily connectable and offers top-notch printing at an affordable price. However, like all the other printing devices, it may also fail to work unless you download the HP LaserJet P2015 Driver.
In case you are unaware of what drivers are. A driver is what connects your printer to the computer, so your commands get executed perfectly. Without apt drivers, you may face various errors and issues while printing. Therefore, here is a free guide to downloading the HP LaserJet P2015 printer driver easily.
Without further ado, let’s take you through the methods you need to use to download the updated driver for your HP LaserJet P2015 printer on a Windows 11/10/8/7 (32-Bit and 64-Bit) computer.
Quick and Easy Ways to Download HP LaserJet P2015 Driver
Below are the approaches you can follow to download the HP LaserJet P2015 printer driver quickly and easily for free.
Method 1: Download HP LaserJet P2015 Printer Driver from Official Website
The official website of HP allows you to download drivers for all its products, including the LaserJet P2015 printer, for free. You can follow these steps to do it.
- Visit the HP website.
- Float the mouse pointer on Support and choose Software & drivers from the drop-down list.
- Choose the Printer option from the products displayed on the screen.
- Enter the product name in the given box and click on Submit.
- Choose a different operating system if the detected one is not correct.
- Once the OS is detected, click on Download to get the driver that you need.
- Once the driver file downloads, double-click it to install the required driver for your printer.
This is the most effective manual method to download the HP LaserJet P2015 printer driver. However, if you find this method complicated, you can proceed to the next method.
Method 2: Download HP LaserJet P2015 Driver Using Device Manager
Another way to download the driver for the HP LaserJet P2015 printer for free is through Device Manager. Below is the way to use it.
- Use the shortcut key combination Windows + R to open the Run box.
- In that box, type devmgmt.msc and select OK.
- After you get the Device Manager on your computer screen, click on the Printers or Print Queues section to expand it.
- To update the driver, right-click the HP LaserJet P2015 printer and choose Update driver from the menu that appears.
- At last, choose Search automatically for updated driver software.
Now, have a bit of patience and let Windows search for the needed drivers and install them on your device. However, it may disappoint you if the driver update is too recently released. Don’t worry, if this method didn’t help, you can go for the next method.
Method 3: Update Your Windows Version to get the HP LaserJet P2015 driver downloaded:
With every operating system update, you receive new features and needed drivers for every peripheral that is attached to the computer. Hence, updating Windows is also one of the methods to download the HP LaserJet P2015 driver for free, install it, and update it. Follow the instructions shared below to do the same.
- Press the Windows and I key together to trigger Settings.
- After the Settings window shows up, choose Update & Security from the options that appear on the screen.
- Once the Update & Security window becomes visible, go to Windows Update.
- Click on the Check for updates button.
- Finally, download the detected update for your operating system.
If any of the three ways listed above do not work for you, you may need a simpler and faster method for updating the drivers. You can then move on to the automatic way, which is the following method.
Method 4: Download HP LaserJet P2015 Printer Driver Automatically (Recommended)
A manual process produces unpredictable outcomes. The most recent HP LaserJet P2015 driver download via the manual process does not ensure the error-free operation of the driver. Therefore, we suggest utilizing trusted third-party software such as Bit Driver Updater to update your drivers instead of dealing with all the difficulties that come with doing it manually.
This is the method that we recommend if you want to not only download, install, and update drivers but also improve every bit of PC performance. With an automatic driver updater such as Bit Driver Updater, you can download and install the required driver updates automatically with a single click and make the performance of your computer smoother than you ever imagined.
The software eliminates the burden of manually updating all of the drivers for your device with just one click. The program has a ton of amazing features, including automated functioning, one-click driver upgrades, enhanced performance, and many more. Additionally, this software offers many other abilities and makes it simple to back up and restore the drivers.
Successfully Downloaded HP LaserJet P2015 Printer Driver
This article taught us some of the most effective and simplest methods to download the HP LaserJet P2015 printer driver for free without any hassles. We recommend that you always have updated drivers downloaded and installed so that your printing machine delivers glitch-free performance. Hopefully, you found this guide useful, and for more such guides, keep reading our blog.