We are living in a world where everything depends on the internet. From a small task to big businesses. It becomes really frustrating when you need fast internet and your internet speed is very slow and there are dead ends at every corner of your home. But all of your problems will be resolved with the Linksys Router. It will not only provide you the high-speed internet but a larger coverage area also. With the smart Wi-Fi system, it becomes easy to do the Linksys smart wifi setup. Once you are done with the setup you have to create an account and can configure your router after doing the Linksys Smart WiFi Login. Here, you can check out the easy setup process.
Stepwise Instructions For Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Setup
- For the initial step, you have to plug in your router to the power supply.
- Switch the power button ON and wait for the power lights to go solid.
- Next, you have to connect the Ethernet cable to your modem and router.
- Now, you have to locate your Wi-Fi credentials at the bottom of your router and then connect to it.
- You can skip this if you are using a wired connection.
- Then, open your default browser and enter the Linksyssmartwifi.com in the address bar of your browser.
- You can also use the IP address and proceed with the login process.
- There, you will see the check box for terms and conditions. You have to tick the checkbox and click on the Next button.
- If you want to do the manual setup, then click on the Manual Configuration and proceed with the setup.
- You will go to the Updates for your router page. There the checkbox for Automatic updates will be checked by default, you can uncheck it.
- Then click on the Next button.
- Now, you have to enter the Wi-Fi Name of your choice and enter the Wi-Fi password and click on the Next button.
- Next, you have to Create a Router password and then click on Next.
- Once you are done with the setup, you will be redirected to the Create Your Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Account page.
- Now, you have to follow the instructions on the screen and create the account to access your router.
These are few simple steps that you have to follow for the Linksys smart wifi setup and you are all good to access your router. Next, you have to create your account and do the Linksys Smart WiFi Login for the configuration. It is very easy to do the setup and configuration. You might get confused while doing the setup and login. You do not have to worry about that. You can also check the troubleshooting methods if you have any other problem related to your Linksys router. If you want to know more about the router and unable to resolve the issue, you can give us a call on our toll-free number.