If you’re looking for an efficient way to spread your WiFi throughout your entire home then this Meshforce M1 whole-home WiFi system is the one for you. It lets you enjoy reliable, fast, and flawless internet connection to up to 60 devices. My Mesh app makes the Meshforce M1 Whole home mesh wifi setup very easy and simple. The mobile is available for free on both the Play Store and App Store.
It might seem difficult to do the meshforce M1 mesh wifi setup but in fact it is very easy and takes hardly 5 minutes. With a few simple setup steps, you’ll be able to use your extender. In the following section, we’re discussing detailed procedure of meshforce wifi router setup. Read them carefully.
How to set up Meshforce M1 Whole home mesh wifi system?
Follow these easy steps to perform the Meshforce M1 whole home mesh wifi setup–
- Go to the Play Store or App Store on your mobile phone and search for the ‘Meshforce’. Download the ‘My Mesh’ app on your mobile phone.
- Assign any one mesh point as the main mesh point. Connect the power adapter to the wall outlet and connect its other end into the power port of the mesh point.
- Connect the Ethernet cable into the internet port of the main mesh point and the other end of the cable into the modem.
- Now, on the bottom of the mesh point, you’ll see the SSID and wireless password. Go to the ‘Wireless’ settings on your mobile device and use these credentials to connect to the meshforce network.
- Open the ‘My mesh’ app and wait for a while for the welcome screen to appear. Tap ‘Setup’ to begin the meshforce M1 mesh wifi setup.
- The app will detect your internet connection type. But if the app fails to detect your internet connection, you can select it manually.
- Change your WiFi name and password. Now, you can connect your mobile phone to this meshforce networks.
- Finally, you can add the additional mesh points. Place the additional mesh points in the room where you need wifi. Plug in the power and wait for a minute.
- It will join the network automatically. Thus, your meshforce wifi router setup is completed.
As you can see it is not hard to do the Meshforce M1 whole home mesh wifi setup is easily. You can simply open the ‘my mesh’ app and follow the prompts to configure and install your Meshforce M1 wifi system. if you need any more info on the same, you can reach to our in-house technicians ask for their help anytime.