Major cities have opted for Bike taxi apps for their transportation, as they provide a convenient means of transportation. It is one for the main reasons such apps have become a hot buzz in social media platforms and other forums. 0n-demand Bike taxi software aims to provide timely transportation and economical service to its users. By using these apps, users can commute without worrying about traffic congestion and roadblock issues.
Usage of Bike taxi app:
- The app allows users to book for the service by typing in their pick up location or using my location features. This feature directly computes the current location of the users using GPS services.
- Upon booking, the estimated time of arrival and the driver’s contact details are listed to the user. Now users can also chat and call using the in-app potions with the assigned driver.
- Users can share their rides via Whatsapp so others can keep track of users’ rides. It is one of the essential safety features installed in the app.
- After the service is rendered, users can rate and review the drivers. Drivers are sorted based on the reviews and ratings.
Factors that decide the development cost of the app:
- The first factor determining the price is the platform users choose to deploy the app, such as Android and iOS. Each platform has its own set to guidelines to accept the app, and also there are charges to launch the app.
- Cost also depends on the advanced features incorporated in the app like real-time tracking, multiple payment gateways, integrated maps, multiple platform support, etc.
- Another dependent factor is the technology stack used for the app and the development companies that deploy it. Charges may vary because of market valves, taxes, and living costs of location.
Two factors determine the success of the app: one is cost-effectiveness and efficiency of the service. In countries which are populated and dense people prefer motorcycles to present a hassle-free and economical solution. The driver brings a helmet with them for the safety of customers. Users, motorcyclists, and admin. These are the three essential stakeholders in a Bike Taxi app development solution. Every stakeholder needs its application and a streamlined interface to meet their requirements. Leading companies develop fully customizable, user-friendly, and high-end bike taxi clone apps. So entrepreneurs can make use of this excellent opportunity.
How Do Bike Taxi Services Work?
A bike taxi booking app works in the following steps:
Step 1: The passenger downloads the app on their device and registers on the platform.
Step 2: Once verified, the passenger can place a booking for a bike taxi after viewing the prices and choosing the payment medium.
Step 3: The ride partner will get notification of the booking request and can choose to either accept or deny service.
Step 4: If the ride partner accepts the request, they will receive details of the passenger’s pick up and drop locations.
Step 5: Meanwhile, the passenger will receive a notification with the details of the ride partner such as name, license plate number and more.
Step 6: After the trip is complete, the passenger can rate and review the experience.