Job of electrician involves a plenty of work at home and in the commercial area. They make sure that all the electrical installations are working perfectly and to the appropriate building regulations. They tend to follow the British Standards.
1. Testing & certification: Electricians must ensure about the safety of the electrical fittings whether it be home or commercial space. All the testing must be carried out by competent person at regular intervals & keeping in mind what kind of property he is working upon. They check whether any new up gradations are required or not and also if there any new work, which is absolutely must to pull the current installations to new standards.
Testing & certification done by electrician must be according to Australian Standard. The Australian Standard always undergoes updation process to ensure the safety of the property. They will thoroughly inspect your installations & will let you know whether some other British Standards are applicable or not. Proper regulations must be followed while doing any kind of work.
Electricians undergo continuous & rigorous training on the newest regulations which is good for commercial & private properties. There are several training centres throughout Australia to help electricians and training them under new regulations. There are many renowned organisations which award certificates to electricians or by the choice of the electricians.
2. Rewiring & Electrification: Wiring is one of the important safety attribute of the properties. They need to be replaced due to wear & tear by the proficient electrician. Old wiring has immense probability to catch fires and cause shocks. Mentioned are few reasons why wiring must be changed:
- Presence of switches in bathroom.
- Sockets are on the flank.
- Some green residue found over the wiring.
- Wiring found concealed in cotton.
- Rubber cables have turned black.
- Presence of Round-pin type sockets.
Electricians will present you the domestic electrical report & will aware you about the current state of electrical system in your property and will make sure that your problem is solved. The domestic check must be performed once every 10 years.
3. Fuseboxes: Electricians must inform about new fuse boards which has got safety devices like MCBs, RCBOs, etc. These new technologies ensure the safety of property & you. They must offer their services for new properties and other constructions.
4. Lightings: Electricians can advice the people about energy saving & money saving with installation of right fittings which will enhance the interior of the property. Outdoor lighting also draws attention of some people. It improves the appearance of the garden & outdoors. Electricians can do the outdoor lighting for you. They must utilise their experience to provide the best solution for you housing.
5. Security Systems: With the experience, competency and skill of the electrician, he can provide you the best designed security system for your property. Basic security involves installation of intruder alarm. Fully monitored alarm system offer even more security and it can even contact the police by itself. Door entry can also be installed which has audio or audio + CCTV. Electrician Brisbane, thus, can design the system suitable for your property which can be clubbed with the outdoor lighting.