Moving to a new country can often be a terrifying experience filled with moments of doubt, fear and confusion.
Dubai Work Visa from Pakistan is a hot topic on the internet, due to the deep interest of Pakistani youth in Dubai. Getting Jobs in dubai for Pakistani males and females are not so easy nowadays because covid hurts very badly.
Dubai is ranked as the most popular and most attractive holiday and vacation spot for everyone. Before discussing the title let me know that more than 8.9 Million Pakistani are working abroad. According to Wikipedia, our 2.3 Million people are in Saudi Arabia and 1.7 Million people are in UAE.
Dubai has become a dream place for job seekers. Dubai is financially stable enough, But there are some areas that have grown or more strong in near future. So it’s supposed the best idea to apply for workers who want a job in these areas, which are mentioned below:
- Data mining
- Public policy
- SEO marketing
- Algorithm design
Dubai is the largest city in the UAE. Sometimes mentioned as “ City of Gold”.
1. Which type of working visas are issued in Dubai?
Foreign nationals will need a visa to enter the UAE, before getting a permit to work in Dubai. UAE provide different kinds of working visas and entry permits mentioned below:
- Student visas
- Visit visas
- Visas for medical treatment
- Entry permit visas
- Multiple entry visas
- Investor visas
- Freelance visa
Here are some best companies to work for
- Etihad Airways
- THE One (retail)
- Splash (fashion)
- Omnicom Media Group
- Hilton Worldwide
- Microsoft Gulf
Here are some industries in UAE:
- Boat Building
2. Documents required to obtain a work permit visa for Dubai
It is the company that takes care of organizing your visas in most cases. All you have to do is make sure that you have all the documents and necessary paperwork. Here we are discussing some important points:
- Valid passport
- Valid health certificate.
- Visa application form.
- You must have lots of passport-sized photos and passport copies.
- You will need to apply for the Overseas National Identity Card if you have an offer letter from the company.
- Need a protector’s stamp on your documents. You have to go to the protectorate’s office with an offer letter, your guardian CNIC, two copies of your passport, visa entry permit and passport-sized photos.
- You should carry the fees for the processing.
- Attestation of your degree certificate.
- Bank statement of the last 6 months.
3. Some useful information
Visitors will have to come with in the fixed given time, because in case of overstaying they will be considered blacklisted. Take look at Best things to do in Dubai.
- All visitors should have a valid passport.
- Once visa fee deposited shall not be refunded in case of visa cancelation.
- Your visa will result in fines for over staying in UAE.
- Visitors should have a valid return ticket.
- In Dubai there’s very high temperatures rather than other countries.
- You don’t need to know how to speak Arabic, but must know the basics of this language.
4. Online sites and social media tools
Social media plays an important part in our daily life. People spend a lot of time in these social sites. In the Facebook and LinkedIn you should make a profession touchy profile. Spending your time in these sites you can easily find jobs for you even in Pakistan. There are many different categories it’s up to you whatever you want. Here are some famous sites where you can apply online and you get the information what the Dubai based companies hiring in:
- Bayt. Com
- Khaleej Times Job
- Dubai Minds
- Efinancial Careers
Unemployed Female and Male or already working on low wages can apply for Dubai visa to make a fortune.
Author Bio: I write for multiple sites for sharing my content, from last many years I am working under jobsalert.pk as a Content Writer.