1. Taj Mahal, the most beautiful monument in India
While your trip to Agra, the first spot you must visit is Taj Mahal. This white marble building is a symbol of love. It has rewarded as one of the seven wonders of the world and also engraved its name on a World Heritage site.
Do you know? Taj Mahal is the most visited historic buildings in India as thousands of people visit in this mausoleum, which depicts the true love of the vast empire Shah Jahan for his wife Mumtaz Mahal who died during delivery of her 14th child. While in this beautifully designed monument, you will find the best time, you have ever spent in your life with your family or beloved one.
2. Agra Fort, located on the Yamuna river in the Agra
While on your same-day Agra tour by train, your next milestone should be the Agra Fort as it is very near to the Taj Mahal. It is one of the most influencing Forts of India. The great Mughal empires Shah Jahan, Babur, Humayun, Aurangzeb, Jahangir, Akbar, lived over there.
Do you know? This fort of India honoured the most as it visited by foreign ambassadors, Travellers and dignitaries who get involved in the construction of the medieval history of India. From the terrace of Agra Fort, you can look at the Taj Mahal very clear. It is a magnificent Fort in India, and If you decided to go to Agra, you must have a visit to this place, else your adventurous trip will be incomplete.
3. Mehtab Bagh, also known as the moonlight Garden
Once visited Taj Mahal and Agra Fort, you must move your ways to the Mehtab Bagh. This place has captured 25 acres which were constructed before the Taj Mahal by the Empire Babur. From this place, you will also experience a close up view of the Taj Mahal. Make sure to explore this beautiful garden before the sunset.
4. Explore the Agra market
Might be, Agra gets a depiction of beautiful monuments, palaces and historic edifices, and it is also an appreciated place for shopaholics to fill their bags with extraordinary things at low prices.
Which places are the best to shop in Agra ?.
Although there are many places to shop while in Agra for your one day tour, the following is the best to explore or buy in less time.
- Sadar Bazaar: This place is recommended to buy crafted handcrafted and leather products, sweets, etc.
- Subhash bazaar: If you are a lover of silk sarees, then you must visit Shubhash Bazaar. It is near to Jama Masjid and Agra Fort.
- Kinari Bazar: If you are interested in buying wholesale things like clothes, fabric, jewellery, handicraft, spices, glassware and Leather products, then must visit it.
- Raja Ki Mandi: If you have a passion a to buy household items or religious products, which are uniquely designed, then you must visit Raja Ki Mandi which is one of the biggest markets in the Agra.
- Shah market: For your one day trip to Agra, you must visit to share market as it is one of the biggest markets to buy mobiles at wholesale sale prices. If you passionate to buy a new mobile or need some repair on your mobile, then you can visit the share market.