Exciting Tourist Attraction Places to visit in Agra
1. Marble Souvenir- Agra is famous worldwide for its marble monument. Taj Mahal is the world-famous art of the Taj was the marble work of Agra’s famous “Petre Dure” the palace is still a living area. If you want to get explore the perfect trip to the Taj Mahal with luxury AC Taxi Hire in Agra.
Descendants of the craftsmen whoever made the crown
The palace today makes wonderful articles/souvenirs for tourists, you can find Agra Some exotic marble inlaid table lampshades, miniature marble inlaid elephants you can Searching for your favorite marble souvenir. There is a wholesale market of marble Souvenirs in the city of Agra at a place called Gokulpura Handicraft Market. You can enjoy Shopping in this wholesale market. Also, you can visit the Delhi city palace which gives you an amazing Taxi Hire in Delhi with your budget.
2. Leather items – Agra is a place where leather shoes are made. There is a large bovine in the Indian population and leather is also available if not readily available. No other city of India can rival Agra in terms of leather shoe production. There are huge shoes of export especially in Agra work in leather shoes. Retail outlets are also associated with all these export houses production.
You can buy leather shoes from these export houses-
1. Taj Shoe Factory (Store in Sadar Bazar, National Highway near Gurdwara Guru Ka Rythm)
2. Valentine Shoes (Near Jaypee Hotel)
3. Retail Store in Sadar Bazar (Berry Store, Davor Store)
Apart from leather shoes, you can also buy leather apparel (jackets, etc.) belts, purses, etc.
From Agra. These can be easily purchased from various shops like leather houses (near the Taj) See Hotel) Lederat (near TDI Mall).
3. Petha Sweet- Agra is famous worldwide for its sweetness which is called Petha. It is made without using any oil, only sugar and pumpkin go into making petha sweet. “Panchi Petha” is one such Petha brand. You can also try other brands like “Gopal” Petha ”, previously only one flavor was available, but now there is going with varied taste
Many flavors of Petha are available such as Chocolate Petha, Gulab Petha, and so on. You can do this buy Panthi Petha at Sadar Bazar and Gopal Petha from Fatehabad Road Outlet.
4. Carpets – India is the largest exporter of handmade carpets, America alone imports carpets. Over USD 731 million from India, Badohi Varanasi has a place manufacturer of these carpets. This carpet is an indigenous product of the U.P. Built on a large scale with Taxi Hire in Agra. On your Agra tour, you can also shop for the Indian world a famous carpet. Agra has world-famous carpet export houses from which you can buy these carpets. Some of the famous carpet shops of Agra are as follows-
Zardozi – When you are visiting Agra, do not forget to experience this special art. The embroidery called “Zardozi”. Zardozi is an Urdu word which is a combination of two. The words “zar” and “dozi”. Zar means gold and doji means sewing so that zardozi.
The embroidery art is made of gold and silver thread. These designs are made on silk or velvet base. Gold or silver threads are a type of thin spring and are used to make Intricate designs of animals, nature, humans, and whatnot. Pearls and precious stones are It is also used for embroidery, earlier royalty used to patronize this art now.
Gold and silver imitation materials are used to reduce costs. You can buy excellent Zardozi items in an Agra deal from these stores with Taxi Hire in Agra. So, if you want to get the best deals on One Way Cab Services from Lucknow to Delhi visit.
Leave a Reply