Brand identity is the combo of all elements in your organization of what you deal. It is an organization’s goal, personality, and commitment to the customers and competitive benefits. Furthermore, it adds the thinking, awareness and presumptions of the target audience and markets. An organization acquiring distinctive brand identity has enriched brand awareness, inspired staff team who feels proud working in a well branded organization, engaged buyers and corporate agenda. In this competitive market structure, today 92% organizations are acquiring superior brand identity. If you need to make an outstanding brand identity approach to our branding design logo Melbourne. Really, it is indeed for each firm to apply brand identity in your firm to advance it.
Brand identity derived from an organization that means an organization is at the bottom of creating a unique product with distinctive features. An organization interfaces its identity to the targeted consumers via branding and marketing strategies. Brand identity includes brand vision, brand culture, positioning, personality, correlations and introductions. Brand identity is an aggregation of mental as well as effective cooperatives with the brand.
Brand identity is the significant characteristics of a brand that is, trademark color, logo, name, tag line and symbol by which a person can identify your product and differentiate from other products. That is why it is essential for your business developments. We see some examples of famous brands. Those are, trademark color-dairy milk with blue color; tag line of Mac Donald is “I ‘m lovin’ it”. Logo of “ford”
Brand identity provides brand allegiances, brand leaning, high credibility and appreciable price for your product. Customers can trust you by your brand identity that what you are exactly who you say you are. It creates prompt connection between the organization and customers. Your brand identity should be innovative which should indicate the long lasting qualities of a brand.
Sources of brand identity
- Symbols– Symbols assist customers to recognize organization’s products or services. Symbols become the fundamental part of brand equity and help in discriminating the brand elements. As symbols are visual images, they are easy to retention for children also.
For instance, MC Donald’s, Duracell as its tiny rabbit, blah… blah
- Logos– A logo is a distinctive design or a mark that shows company, product, service or other unit. It indicates an organization very well and makes the customers well knowledgeable with the company. It is because of logo that customers frame an image for the product or service in mind.
For example, Holden has an image of “riding horse”.
- Trademarks– Likewise logo, trademark is a unique symbol, design, or any kind of identification which helps people identify a product or service. The trademark should be original and actual.
For instance, coca-cola:- Blue color is its trademark color.
How Seamer design helps you?
- Seamer design is an innovative agency that assists organizations to connect people to their brand.
- We offer expertise in branding, graphic design, and web development.
- We handle all aspects of your project from start to end.
- For more information, contact at, +61 3 9008 9838