Are you looking for Wholesale for WooCommerce Plugins to improve your e-store functionality? Then, you must continue reading this blog to find the right answer to your query. With the growing demand for online shopping, tons of eCommerce stores are inaugurated every year. Choosing the right platform to build their online store becomes their topmost priority. From Shopify to Magento various options are available to the eCommerce merchants to build their e-stores. But what they look for is a simple, easy-to-use platform with super flexibility and the capability to grow their businesses.
Undoubtedly WooCommerce for WordPress is one of the most preferred eCommerce plugins used by young eCommerce entrepreneurs because of its amazing features, functionality, and flexibility. And there are various WooCommerce Plugins that support e-stores in boosting its functionality.
So here, in this blog, we have listed the 4 best WooCommerce plugins that can help your e-store business in thriving exponentially. But before heading to the topic directly we need to understand What is WooCommerce and why it is the favorite of aspiring eCommerce entrepreneurs?
What is WooCommerce?
WooCommerce is the best open-source eCommerce plugin for WordPress, used by small-scale to large-scale businesses for building and managing their online retail stores.
Considering the level of flexibility, and the number of essential features like inventory and tax management, secured payment gateway, order tracking, and even shipping updates, WooCommerce is undoubtedly the most popular eCommerce plugin for WordPress.
Today more than 27 million entrepreneurs are using this popular plugin to run their businesses online. And the best part of WooCommerce is that even from an SEO point of view it is of great value to the entrepreneurs.
1) WooCommerce PDF Invoices And Packing Slips
Businesses need invoices and packing slips for various purposes, But with WooCommerce having a seamless experience is a little difficult. It is the reason why most people prefer using the WooCommerce PDF invoices and packing slips plugin.
This plugin will help you to automatically attach PDF invoices to emails. You will also get certain options for creating and printing packing slips, both in bulk and also individually.B2B online stores mainly prefer using this plugin because it is easy to send invoices to clients. Though the core plugin is free you will have to pay for the pro version.
- After completing the installation, you can print out your PDF invoices and packing slips for all your recent and past orders
- This plugin offers multiple languages to use, thus making it easy for people all around the world to use the plugin
- All invoices are sequentially organized
- This plugin helps you to generate packing slips or invoices individually or in bulk
- You can send emails with invoices attached
- In the pro version, you will have some extra features like sending packing slips to a printer directly and using premium templates.
2) YITH WooCommerce Wishlist
YITH WooCommece wishlist is basically the favorite list that you often find on famous e-commerce stores like Amazon. It allows a customer to save certain products for later purchase. This plugin integrating with WooCommerce provides a smooth transition. Customers can later check back and find their favorite products for purchasing.
This will provide a nicer interface for customers and will also boost your sales. The core plugin is free but you can pay to opt for more features. This plugin is mainly used by large established brands as it provides a wishlist feature.
- This plugin has the potential for increasing your sales as it reminds customers of past interest
- Through this plugin, you can create gift lists for certain events
- Users are allowed to share their wishlist on social media
- With this plugin, one can make multiple lists and name them
- You can easily display the add-to-wishlist button on certain areas of your website
- You can customize the wishlist formatting
3) Custom Product Tabs for WooCommerce
It is a plugin that cleans the product pages with consolidated tabs. This will help you to add title tabs with descriptions, specifications, reviews, and more. The tabs which you will add to your store, support multiple types of content such as video, text, and images. You can easily manage the tabs in WordPress editor without the need for custom coding. The core plugin is free.
- Simple tabs can get added to your product pages with a quick installation
- You are allowed to edit the tab in the standard WordPress editor
- Through this plugin, you can save certain tabs for pasting into other product pages
- These tabs allow for shortcodes, images, and other elements
- This plugin is absolutely compatible with WPML
- You are allowed to export the tab data with your product data
4) WooCommerce Customizer
WooCommerce customizer allows expanding the adjustable settings in WooCommerce. These customization options are available in WooCommerce but you need to customize code for making them work. The WooCommerce customizer plugin can therefore make these tasks easier with visual settings. Through this plugin, you can make advanced customization like changing the number of products on each page and modifying the login text without the help of a developer. This plugin is free to use.
- It has visual editing settings for people who don’t know to code
- You can change sales badges, add to cart text and check out page coupons
- It offers few extensions which you can install
- The wide range of features and extensions are free to use
All these 4 WooCommerce plugins are quite different in their functionalities. So it will be best to decide your goal first, identify the issues properly, and then choose the right options suited for your store. You can also reach out to a reputed WooCommerce development company providing top-quality WooCommerce development services in India for guidance.