Water purifiers are more like a necessity than just a mere fashion in your homes and the commercial place is this day owning a water purifier becomes a smart choice because they have their specifications and range of benefits in this article we will come to know about some of the special aspects of water purifiers that make them stand ahead of the competitive Technologies.
Specialities of High-end Water Purifiers
Based on the analysis of the modern-day water purifier, these are the list of specialities.
● They have the RO + UV water disinfectant Technology. Some of the models also have the RO + UV + UF/ RO + UV + MF specifications that will ensure your clean drinking water.
● The inbuilt TDS controller will lead to the maintenance of the TDS level of the water within the range of 100 to 500. It is suitable for human consumption.
● There are mechanisms for restoring or addition of the essential minerals back into the water. The reliable brands these days fix replacement parts as well as the after Sales Service with the motor. You’ll get maintenance of good health under all circumstances.
● Some models come with a heat sink installed in the purifiers that will deliver quality touch to the overall filtration process.
● Excellent storage capacity in some models becomes the most desired aspect. The water purifier with storage tank capacity up to 7 litres will meet with all requirements for five to eight members. For more than 8 family members, it is good to choose the water purifier with the 10 or 12 litres capacity.
● They work in the form of the space-saving as well as expendable purifiers that fit even in the studio apartment.
● The low cost of the maintenance along with the reduced filter replacement frequencies offers flexibility.
● The speciality of these modern-day water purifiers is that most of the models come with the seven-stage of the reverse osmosis that increases the effectiveness of the system. You can also customise the purifier according to your daily needs.
What Purification Method All Latest Water Purifier Models Follow?
The procedure of water purification in the water purifiers these days are as follows.
Pre-filtration is the first stage that accompanies reverse osmosis for making the water good and edible. It will avoid excessive clogging in the primary carbon filter and conserve the RO membrane. It will involve the removal of the larger sediments. When the hardness is less than 10 grams per gallon, it is fit for filtration in the RO system.
The next stage is the passing through the reverse osmosis membrane. The water passes through the SPM under high pressure. The removal of chlorine, calcium, sodium, glucose, urea, bacteria and viruses happens in this stage.
The third stage is the post-filtration where the water goes to the second carbon filter for the removal of the leftover contaminants.
Finally, it falls into the tank. The last step is the final polish where before the water comes out of the faucet, it passes through the inline activated carbon filter to make it free from odours or flavours.
Comparison of Gravity-Based Purifiers and UV Water Purifiers
The gravity-based purifiers are the ones that use the force of gravity along with the filter for the purifying water. They do not require electricity or running water. Water flows from one section to the other for the elimination of the pollutants. There is the activated carbon module for the removal of the parasites, virus and other impurities. The technology is gradually becoming obsolete because it has less potential of removing most of the germs and bacteria.
On the contrary, the UV water purifiers make use of the UV rays for removal of the virus and potential germs in the drinking water. So, you will get overall protection for your family from the water-borne diseases. These effective purifiers will disinfect the water in no time with the help of electricity. They are smart because of the capability of removing all the germs including the deadly viruses.
The Smart water purifiers become a well-informed choice for filtering of water from any source. You can install them at your home or the commercial places. When you buy one, you can rest assured abstain safe completely from the instances of diarrhoea or other waterborne diseases.