If we look at the patients with the thyroid in our country of India, then on average, one person out of 10 people is a thyroid patient. Due to which the Ministry of Health of India has reduced its cost because of the people getting treatment for thyroid disease. This problem is found mostly in women. This disease is shaped like a butterfly above the windpipe in the neck. The thyroid gland can control all the cells in our body. When this gland is not able to work properly, then we may have to face many difficulties. get information about
What is thyroid
Any kind of disturbance in the thyroid gland or it’s not working properly can cause diseases related to the thyroid for us. The thyroid is a disease of the throat, which we do not know in the early stages, but it gradually increases and becomes easily visible in our throat. This disease is due to the deficiency of iodine, so we should eat iodized salt in our food so that we do not have to face problems like thyroid.
Type of Thyroid
Due to the hyperactivity of the thyroid gland, the production of T4 and T3 hormones start in excess, then our body starts using energy in more quantity. Which we call hyperthyroidism. Its symptoms –
- Excessive sweating
- Shaking of hands
- Hair thinning and loss.
- Muscle weakness and pain.
- Increased heartbeat
- Weight loss even after eating a nutritious diet
- Osteoporosis disease occurs, due to which calcium in the bone starts decreasing rapidly.
Read More:-COVID – 19 Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation for Physical and Mental Health
Hypothyroidism occurs due to un activity of the thyroid. It can be identified by these diseases occurring in our body –
- slow heartbeat.
- Always be tired.
- Being more sensitive to cold.
- Weight gain due to slow metabolism.
- Thinning and cracking of nails.
- Decreased amount of sweat.
- Dryness and itching of the skin of the body.
- Joint pain and muscle stiffness.
- Excessive hair fall
- Swelling in the eyes.
- Do not do brain work in thinking and understanding.
- Swelling of face and eyes.
- Increased cholesterol in the blood.
Many Symptoms of the thyroid ( Thyroid Symptoms )
Most people do not know about the symptoms of thyroid, due to which they are not able to get treatment on time.
1. Weight gain or loss
This is the most prominent symptom of thyroid, it is that in this the person’s speech suddenly becomes less and more and he does not even understand. Weight gain or weight loss can be seen in people with thyroid disease.
2. Change in Heart Rate
If a person’s heart rate changes and she starts running faster than normal, then she must get it checked. Changes in heart rate can be a sign of thyroid.
3. Loss of Mind
Another symptom of the thyroid is a lack of mental stability. It has been seen that people suffering from this sometimes become happy and sometimes sad.
4. Hair loss
In this, women’s hair starts falling rapidly, due to which thyroid disease is not detected on time.
Other causes of thyroid
- People who are under high stress are at higher risk of the thyroid. Living life under stress affects our thyroid hormones, which is not right for us.
- Due to more or less amount of iodine in our diet, the thyroid glands are affected quickly due to which we may have to face this disease.
- The thyroid can also happen to those women who give birth to a child, but after some time it also gets cured on its own, if the thyroid disease of women is not cured, then get it treated as soon as possible.
- Many people’s thyroid disease is also genetic. If someone in your family has had this problem before and since then this problem is happening to you, it can happen. This disease is also called Graves’ disease.
- Thyroid patients should not smoke. No one should want to smoke. This can increase the problem of our thyroid and can lead to many other diseases.
- People who have high or low blood pressure also have the problem of the thyroid.
Panacea for prevention of thyroid
If you are suffering from thyroid disease then you should use Triphala churna ke fayde regularly. Consuming 1 teaspoon of this powder daily in the morning can eliminate this disease.
Most people get it due to not eating thyroid food properly, some people consume more outside food items than a home which is not good for their body for the health of the body, so we have to reduce our food intake. Tulsi ke fayde is also very beneficial for your health. It should be well-taken care that it is healthy food.
Yoga and Exercise
Yoga and exercise are very important for all people who have or do not have thyroid disease. To keep their health right, along with this, it also helps us in increasing immunity and exercising is also beneficial for diseases like thyroid. For this, we can do the following exercise –
- Do Surya Namaskar.
- Do wind release.
- Do the whole thing.
- Do fishing.
- Do Bhujangasana.
The thyroid can also be due to infection, so I should try to avoid infection or coming in contact with any thyroid patient, for which we should take antibiotics.
As we know in today’s time, the problem of the thyroid has become a common problem because it has started happening in most people, the main reason is iodine deficiency. (Symptoms of Thyroid )Information has been given about the remedy, you can avoid thyroid by adopting them, if you want to know about the symptoms of any other disease, then you can tell us by commenting below.
Leave a Reply