Selling on platforms like Etsy, eBay, or any other sounds like a plan for eCommerce marketers. In fact, they plan their way to sell on selective platforms like the ones mentioned in the title. Further, if you also have plans to sell on online marketplaces, this blog will come in handy. Thus, we will put down the OpenCart marketplace integrators that are helpful tools. Furthermore, in connecting your store with the marketplace like Etsy, eBay, and Google Shopping.
So, which OpenCart marketplace integrators are we going to talk about in this blog?
- OpenCart Google Shopping Integration Module
- eBay OpenCart API Integration
- OpenCart Etsy Integration Extension
Thus, these are the OpenCart marketplace integrators that help achieve goals for your business. Further, whether it is to increase the sales & revenues or increase the customer base, these OpenCart marketplace integrators come in handy.
OpenCart eBay Marketplace Integration Extension
The following are the steps with which you can easily connect your store with the eBay marketplace:
- Install the eBay OpenCart Integration
- To begin selling on eBay Marketplace, you must first create an eBay seller account. In this part, we will walk you through the process of creating an eBay seller account. Please find them listed below:
- Navigate to https://developer.ebay.com/.
- To register, click the “Register” button.
- After entering proper information, click join to be brought to the application creation page.
- Add the app name and click ‘Create a keyset’ beneath the Production section to open up a new form.
- Enter the information and then click Continue to Create Keys.
- To generate a user token, click the User Tokens link in the above image.
- To obtain a token, click ‘Sign in to Production.’
- Fill out the form and click “Sign in to eBay to obtain a Token.”
- Log in to an existing eBay Seller account or register.
- After selecting Register and entering your information, you will be taken to your Seller eBay account.
Thus, this is how you connect your store with the marketplace.
OpenCart Google Shopping Integration Extension
After the installation of the Google Shopping Feed for OpenCart, you should follow the steps mentioned below:
- There is an option on the connection settings page for “Automatic Create Feed Yes, No.”
- If it is set to Yes, just the connection preferences field will be displayed; if it is set to No, all sections will be hidden; and there is no need to enter the Google Credentials.
- Google Application Name: Enter the data of the Google Shopping project/application that you established.
- Google Client ID: Input the Client ID that will be used to verify the store’s access to Google Merchant. By default, this field is empty, although it is necessary.
- Google Client Secret: To establish the connection, enter the client secret. By default, this field is empty, although it is necessary.
OpenCart Etsy Marketplace Integration
After the system setup of the OpenCart Etsy Integration Plugin, you should follow these steps:
To begin selling on Etsy Marketplace, you must first create an Etsy seller account. In this part, we will go through how to set up a seller account on Etsy. Kindly take a look at them listed below —
- Go to the following address: https://www.etsy.com
- Click the “Sell on Etsy” button in the upper right corner.
- On the page, you are currently seeing, click the “Register” button.
- Fill out the application form and click the “Register” button to proceed.
- Further, it would create your vendor account and send a confirmation mail to the email address you supplied.
- Furthermore, will now redirect you to another website, as illustrated below.
- It is now asking you to configure your store settings. Complete all of the marked areas – Shop Preferences and Shop Name – Set up billing, stock your shop, and how you will be paid. You can use the Etsy Fees Calculator online to check the fees that will be deducted from your sales proceedings.
These are the steps that you can easily follow to connect your store with the OpenCart marketplace integrators. Further, we know that there are technical aspects in the blog but you don’t have to worry. In fact, the customer support team is there to help you through. Thus, invest in these OpenCart marketplace integrators by Knowband. Last, if you have any queries, do let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Leave a Reply