Customers can now earn loyalty points for particular actions. For instance, shop registration, first orders, orders over a certain amount, specific products, and so on. Online users can earn reward points that can convert into coupon coupons for a discount on their next purchase. Further, the online shop merchant can handle the incentive system in this manner without having to make any coding modifications. In fact, the e-merchant can simply ensure client retention and acquisition by delivering appealing rewards. Thus, it all happens using the OpenCart Loyalty Points Extension.
In this blog, we will take a look at the amazing features of the Loyalty points module for OpenCart by Knowband. Shall we go ahead and check them out them.
The OpenCart Loyalty reward points have the following features:
- Using the OpenCart Loyalty points system, the admin can provide loyalty points to consumers. Further, without having to go through a lengthy procedure.
- The OpenCart Loyalty points and discount module allows administrators to determine the amount of each loyalty point. Moreover, the order state for which online users can earn loyalty points.
- From the admin interface of this Reward points module, the online shop admin can specify the loyalty points’ expiry date. In fact, it also sends clients an email to alert them that their loyalty points are about to expire.
- Admins can quickly set up Cron and perform activities with a single button.
- The online merchant can quickly create and apply several new rules. Online users can earn loyalty points if they satisfy all of the requirements.
- The Loyalty points module for OpenCart enables online merchants to send consumers emails notifying them of their loyalty points.
- Any customer’s loyalty points balance can be checked by the eCommerce store administrator.
- The Customer reward system allows you to set up and send email notifications to customers based on their loyalty point status.
Therefore, there’s a lot for you to know about the Opencart Loyalty Points Extension by Knowband. Want to know more? Further, you can go to the Knowband store and have a better understanding of the plugin. If you have any specific queries, you can also mail us at email@example.com.