WordPress is an open-source content management system that also happens to be one of the favourites when it comes to developing a website. It is used by bloggers as well as businesses to set up informative websites, highly customised websites as well as ecommerce websites. The major advantage of WordPress is that it has a low learning curve, but it is always beneficial to hire WordPress developers. This article provides more information on the top trends for WordPress development in 2022.
Top 5 WordPress Development Trends
It is a good decision to opt for WordPress to develop your website. However, it is a good practice to follow the latest design & development trends when considering WordPress development in Sydney. Here are the top 5 development trends:
- AR/VR Technology: Augmented Reality and Virtual reality are two new technologies that have great potential. It is no big surprise they are being adopted by a large number of businesses. AR/VR can make one’s shopping experience better. It ensures the users have a more interactive experience. There is no limit to the ways one can incorporate it on their website. In fact, there are several plugins available for this purpose, Ozisti being one of them. Users can enjoy a 3D experience. Several companies like travel, health care, art galleries, museums, etc. can benefit from AR/VR technologies.
- Voice Search: With more devices offering voice-based applications like Siri, Alexa, Google Assistant this is a feature that is gaining in popularity. The number of people making voice searches is on the rise. It makes sense to include this feature in your WordPress website. This can be done with the help of one of the many plugins available. WordPress has a highly efficient SEO feature that helps optimize voice search as well. This can help improve your search results.
- Catboats & Virtual Assistants: The customer services standards matter for all businesses. Make use of chatbots and virtual assistants to deal with customer queries all round the clock. This helps eliminate the need of employing a special team of customer service representatives.
- AI Automation: Artificial Intelligence (AI) is an emerging technology that all businesses should take advantage of. It can improve customer experience and automate several tasks. AI features can be implemented using several plugins including eCommerce plugins.
- Micro Interactions: Micro-interactions work wonders and help make a business website more memorable. Add features like animated buttons and other micro-animations to increase the usability of your website. WordPress websites with micro interactions will help increase the overall appeal.
It is possible to develop a highly feature-rich eCommerce website using WordPress. An eCommerce development company like Vrinsoft can help with this. Several large businesses also opt for WordPress. WordPress happens to provide a highly user-friendly interface to develop websites however, it works in your favour to trust a web development firm to develop a stunning website to ensure you gain an upper edge over your competitors.
Vrinsoft is a leading WordPress Development Company in Australia with over 500 projects. Contact them to develop your WordPress website whether you are a start-up or a full-fledged business.